Hallucination's Illusion

What's your favorite channel? I watch a lot of series but when I kill time, I turn to C.I. shows. You know the killing stories and everything except for celebrity ghost stories. I would rather be the ghost than to be face to face with a ghost. Anyway, I've always wondered how it felt to kill an actual human being. A person who had a life. A person who is loved and is loving others.

I'm definitely feeling it right now because the girl in red hoodie is still unconscious

"I think she's dead" I whispered

I feel the sudden rush. A horrible rush filling my head and I feel the air bursting out of my ears. What should I do? Should I turn her around ? Can I even touch her? I can't even see her face! I tried to activate my brain at the moment.

"I need help"

I went back to the car and searched for my phone

My first option is always Ian. But judging the escalating situation plus I have his car. It's either Paul or 911. I have no other choice. 

"Hello? Hello?"

Why is he not speaking??!

"Paul, answer me! This is very important!" I pleaded

"C'mon Paul. I'm having an emergency! "

"Please Paul, I need you" I sighed in disappointment. I guess I have no other choice but to call 911 and get scolded..AGAIN. Of all times, he was always present. But why...

...

"Yes Cara? What do you need? " a voice spoke

"Hello? Gosh, it took decades" I am a little relieved. I know everything would be handled properly

"Look, I was driving and my mind wandered" I tried to sound innocent as possible.

"Then..what?" I can't believe he could sound more serious

"I took a turn at the corner of Steel Street .."

"Then a..."

I gazed back to the exact corner I hit the girl and poof!

She vanished.

"What, Cara? Is someone involved?"

Wait. I know what I saw. A girl was hit and she's gone? Just like that?

What in the world happened?! Am I losing my mind? I was sure someone was there earlier. She had a long wavy brunette hair that I actually saw (hey I just realized that). 

"Oh fuck. It's a ghost!" I know I sound shitty when I say that I hope that was a real person and not a ghost. But I'm too scared for anything paranormal.

"Where are you? What ghost?" Oh yeah Paul is still on the phone

"Nothing." I hung up. One word is all that I could say. I just don't know what to think.

Did I kill someone? Wait, did I really hit someone in the first place?

Did I kill her then she instantly turned into a ghost?

What if she comes after me and haunts me till I'm dead???

Am I still  normal?

Beep.

Text Message

From: Ian the Ninja

Where are you? I think I hit Paul too hard. He's at the school's clinic and guess what. Today must be my lucky day! I won a trip to the office and your mom's house. Care to join me? ;)