Sunset On My Sunrise

"Oh crap. What should I reply?" I kept staring on my phone for minutes. Now she would be asking me about the person behind my messages. She would bug me from now on and me? I will just have to keep on lying and lying. Sigh.

Why do I always end lying to her? When will I be able to stop?

I walked to my fridge to grab some cold water. "Shit" I recalled all the texts I send. When the fuck did I spell 'ice' instead of 'eyes'?! I am so stupid. Worst, she already sees me as a dumb, drunk party animal. Will she ever want me as a friend? I could be a bad influence on her.

Why would I even say those? "Because you like her, Cara"

There you go. I said it but I would still end up lying when she asks me.

*DING DONG*

*DING DONG*

"Paul?"  I walked to the door to open the door though I wasn't expecting anyone today. Who could be...?

"Good morning. How are you?" the blonde girl flashed a quick smile. "How the fuck did you know my place?" Vanessa was standing in front of me

"It's too early to be rude, you know" Vanessa walked in. "Hey!" I stopped her. "Get out!" I shouted. "You thought I forgot what happened? Get the fuck outta here!"

Vanessa held my shoulder and begged, "Let me explain, everything. Please?"

Wow since when can a stranger touch me. "Give me a reason not to call my guard to drag you out" I warned as I put her hands away. "As Ian's friend, please don't throw me out"

Psh. How did that boy like this girl? She is completely annoying plus her saliva is somewhere swimming in my body! I can't believe Ian's taste is like this.

Sigh. If it weren't for this ninja. I would definitely throw this bitch out.

Vanessa sat on my black couch and kept looking around my place. "Water? Juice?" I sourly offered. "Water would be great" she replied. I went back to the kitchen to grab some.

"Vanessa, here" I gave her a cold drink. Cold as my attitude to her right now.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Vanessa bluntly asked. "I don't have and cut to the chase. I don't plan letting you stay here for 15 minutes." Vanessa seemed relieved on my answer. Why is that?

"Why did you kiss me without my permission?" I directly asked. Damn, I hate this conversation.

"Did you not like it?" Vanessa smiled on my irritation. "Shit, why do you keep pretending that we are close. I don't even know you for a day!"

"So stop prying on me!" I demanded. "Why are you so mad? It's 2015 and kissing could mean anything" Vanessa answered back.

I inhaled deeply to calm the devil inside me.

"Again, why did you kiss me?" I politely asked. Vanessa looked nervous on my question. She never answered me instead she kept on changing the subject. She told me that my place is so nice. She asked if I live alone.

"Alright. Leave before I do anything bad on you" I simply told her. "Leave. You need me to drag you?"

Vanessa plead, "Okay! I will tell the truth! Just please stop treating me like this!" 

"I kissed you because I like you, Cara. I've been crushing on you since I saw you on the night you had a car accident"

"What the fuck?" I don't know if my head was hurting or just confused on what I just heard. "Stop kidding"

"No. This is the truth Cara. I will not lie anymore" Vanessa looked serious. This is unbelievable. I asked, "No way. What about Ian? I know you like him. He told me you got depressed since he told you he has a girlfriend" I added, "See? You're lying. Get out!" I shouted in anger. Does this girl know how to cooperate?