Cara Jocelyn Delevingne

"Happy Birthday Cara"

I stared to the girl who is almost a zombie. She just stared back at me without any word which is creepy. The rain did not bother her completely still expression until her eyes slowly closed. "Cara!" I let go of umbrella to shake her shoulders. "Cara!" Still unresponsive, I placed my arms under her neck and knees. With all strength, I carried her to my car.

"For a girl who acts brainless, you're heavy," I murmured to the fainted girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENDALL's POV

Every step made my legs weaker. I ran against the world. I need every oxygen to be back home. My body felt heavy partly because I am heavily soaked.

I am very tired from running away, from escaping Cara.

I reached for the doorknob and used my will to open the door. As soon as I stepped in, my body fell down the floor. Was I hurt? No. I felt numb. I can't even feel my body anymore. This wooden floor is the perfect place on earth.

Why did I run? Why?

Soaking wet and sitting on floor, I remembered Cara's face. She was nervous. Nervous but sincere. She was lying to me the whole time and now she loves me? That easy? I don't know what to believe anymore. I am not angry, I think.

I'm just overwhelmed so much that I ran away.

I was staring blankly to the purple tumbler on the table. It was from Cara. Did she really learn to make coffee for me? Is it possible to have a girl attracted to me like a boy should?

"Oh..."

My mind rewound to the dark, Thursday night in my room with Cara. I have known for a fact that I am a sleepwalker because I always wake up with a bruise or an opened door.

But that night was a different one.

I was just a sleepwalker but Cara woke me...with a kiss.

"That is why she...kissed me" I concluded to myself. I never asked her about it. I don't know why but I guess I was too afraid to ask her. Why? Did I see this all along?

Snow snuggled beside me, whimpering. "Why are you crying?" I brushed his hair, "Who are you crying for?"

I now realized the stupidity I made. I left her alone when I promised not to. I mean she just confessed. She never meant to hurt me and yet I left her. I acted like I never treasured her...like she was never my friend.

I momentarily closed my eyes and looked to Snow who never left me since the day Cara gave him. "What have I done?"

"I left the person who greatly cared for me. The girl who was willing to do anything for me"

Snow cried and so did I to my cold act on Cara.

"I'm the worst"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARA's POV

Weirdly, my hair is possibly dry. My body feels lighter except for my eyes. It's like all puffed. Where am I?

"Ken..."

Bam.

Books, cherry wine, tears, guitar in pieces, foods scattered and

And...

The girl I love.

The girl I want to live for