Chapter 15 (End)

Rob's POV 

I can see the world around me the colour it contains, the nature, all the trees. The trees swaying violently, I'm back in my forest. As I walk past each tree there is blood smeared across each trunk from the fallen. Each tree also had a flower from there lover, one tree imperticular caught me eye, it had a blue orchid in front of it, why does this flower seem so familiar. I look down at the trunk and see the name 'Preston Arsement', WAIT! The blue orchid is Lachlan's thing, Did he assonate Preston? So that I couldn't love him? All these questions, what is happening. Without warning a blast of wind picks me off my feet and drops me on the ground, a voice came out of no where. "You want to be dead too, so you can be with your lover well I shall grant that wish to you, I couldn't resist you, your perfect eyes and hair it was all amazing and then you had to go and love that prick!" "I.I....I" I tried to make a sentence but it didn't work. "What you trying to say there mister, I'm now stuck loving Vik, I loved you Rob now i'm going to have to kill you, you broke my heart" "I didn't know, Lachlan... I love you too.. Preston was just a distraction I swear" You know sometimes you have to lie to stay alive. There was a flash of light and standing in front of me was Lachlan, I didn't care about what he did next, honestly it made me feel save. I melted into his arms, Preston was still on my mind and that wasn't gonna change. Maybe I can eventually convince him to go back to Vik but right now that seems impossible. 

We were drenched walking home, rain really doesn't help romantic moments unless your in some sort of movie. We walked into my home and dried off. I wanted Preston back, the fact he was dead didn't really sink in. Maybe Lachlan can help me move on just for a little bit until I can have Preston cuddling in my arms again and I'm able to mess with his hair like I used too. He makes my heart skip a beat, "I know Rob I know, I'll be with you some day just will have to convince heaven to let me out, it's nice and all but I want to be with you" Hearing his voice through my imagination made me feel more at home knowing he's gonna be following my every move and looking over me! You know when this adventure started I said that my Dreams and nightmares were perfect which they were considering they got me through tough times but things change and people change. Preston is my.... Forever Perfect, the one that makes my heart skip a beat! <3

What a twist omg, I'm the master of confusion. I don't even know if this fits with the story but I wanted to end it soon before I completely lost my ideas for it, if you don't understand this re-read chapter 2. Everything they had gone through was just a dream, Rob interpreted everything Lachlan said and what the trunk said wrong and he made up the story on how it was gonna plan out and the nightmare wasn't a nighmare it was the start of the story, the story was his dream! I'm kinda sad this is finished but I'm going to be starting Vikkan and Packmen fanfictions so stay turned they have been under works for awhile now because i'm gonna post them once each chapter is done! Love ya'll and stay awesome! My lavaily people! <3 Peace ~Lavarox123 aka Alana! ;)