Chapter 12

Vik's POV

I was sitting in my room thinking that my flight was only in half an hour, half an hour until I meet the love of my life which i'm glad I can call mine. I have't told any of the sidemen yet, none of them are homophobic as Ethan and Simon are dating but I still feel scared. I heard my door slightly creak open, the light from outside blinded me since my room was so dark. As I looked at the figure moving towards me I soon realised it was just Simon. He sat down next to me "This may sound strange of me" he said "but I was watching Lachlan, Preston and Rob's livestream, Lachlan kept mentioning your name, like how your going there and all" I have a feeling I know what he's gonna say next. " Are you and Lachlan dating?" Simon wasn't one of the people I was scared of telling, "Yes we are" I looked down at like floor just swinging my feet back and forth. "Hey Vik, it's ok I hope he makes you happy and looks after you, I do still care for you but it's time for #Ministar123 to move on" Oh I might have missed a minor detail, before Lachlan and I started dating, Simon and I were but broke it of when we realised we had feelings for others. "Agreed, I still love you Simon but in a friend way this time" I said smiling " Also don't go back to your normal routine ok, I did my best to stop you" I don't really want to clarify what he meant by that but I guessing I should, I used to (what I mean by 'used to' is that I still do) always feel like I was a useless piece of shit and my way out was cutting, a bad habit I know, Simon was very good at keeping me happy lets see if Lachlan can do the same. Simon walked out of my room wishing me good luck.

10 minutes later I was standing outside my cab and waving good bye to the best people in the world! I was gonna come back, this was only a short trip but they acted like I would be gone forever.

A few hours later and I was stepping off the plane, the cold weather made my whole body shiver. I walked into the airport to collect my luggage, I grabbed my bag off the roundy spinny thing I can't remember what they are called. My bag was so heavy I almost fell straight onto the ground making a complete fool of myself but I didn't luckily. I walked back outside into the freezing air to catch my cab.

I don't know where my mind was through out the ride but once reality hit me I was in a deep thought mode. I looked out my foggy window to see a familiar house, I hopped out and thanked the driver. Walking up the step towards the door made my stomach go in knots, no matter who opened the door i'd probably fall straight into a hug. My hand slowly knocked on the door, once the door opened I did what I said I collapsed into there arms. "sorry" I slightly whispered, my ears where instantly filled with an Australian accent that I loved "it's ok babe I got you" I felt save in his arms, I felt so useless and tired right now so Lachlan had to drag me in. I almost felt like I was gonna pass out but the feeling of Lachlan cuddling the shit out of me made me blush till the point where my cheeks looked like cherry tomatoes. "Lachlan" I said as I look up at his adorable face "I really tired can you possibly drag me to our bedroom" "Of course I'll tell Preston and Rob that you are tired" "Thank you". Once we got into the room I dropped straight onto the bed, the comfortableness of it put me into a sleep mode. I could hear everyone talking, I did my best to ignore it but Lachlan's voice was just so calming and charming. After awhile there voices faded, all I could hear was footsteps walking down the hallway, I saw Lachlan walk into our room, he lied down next to me "You should be asleep you know" "Yea I know i was just waiting for your comfort" "aw i'm so glad I can be with you, we'll talk more in the morning ok" "Ok" I smiled and slowly but surely sleep was all that was on my mind and Lachlan of course.

Yes I do know that this is a Poofless fan fiction but sometimes you have a moment when you ship something more and that was a moment I had while writing this. I was looking at the days I had been updating, I started off so consistent, so that is what i'll be aiming for again as you can see I have updated two today which i'm very happy with. I'm just gonna say editing isn't my strong point. :)