Prologue

I walk through this forest looking at each tree and it's detail, how the leaves have changed to orange, yellow and red but some stay evergreen.

The sun is just rising and the colours are coming out brighter then before. As the quietness condenses my thoughts take over. A question that lingers in my head is do I live on with this life, is it worth it when people always say your useless.

People say change is a bad thing because you are who you are for a reason, (that may be wrong just go with the flow okay) but trees change their colour and personality when the weather changes or the season, so why can't we change maybe because we are all different and were born to stand out. Personally I'd rather hide myself away in the darkness then stand out, I want to be in the world of nightmares. Why aren't I dead? That's a very good question, my only answer I can think of is I have people who keep me here and make me feel alive even when I'm dead inside.

Each day despite what has happened I still walk in the forest, a forest of mystery's like my future. Just to be alone, away from all the madness this life grants me.

My nightmares and dreams will be forever perfect.

I hope you enjoyed this introduction to the story, stay tuned for some more updates.
~Lavarox