Chapter 7

Preston's POV
We talk like we are boyfriends, I'm not afraid to admit that I wish we were. The cuddles the 'I love you' everything would just be perfect but thats never gonna happen. But I want it too ! I just wanted to shout it out, tears roll down my eyes I start having a mini breakdown, I walk to a place I dread. In the state of mind I was in right now this felt right, I may be tired but my legs keep walking. I stretch my arm out to grab to door handle when I feel a hand grab my arm, I look up to see Rob, tears still streaming down my eyes. My mind was in a dream but my body was here, I could fell his touch, I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear anything, every sentence just faded into thin air. As I start to hear all the birds singing, the wind outside, my phone beeping and then finally I hear the last thing I'll hear in a long time "Preston!" I just stood their not what was happening until I felt an impact, the wooden floor colliding with my spine the sound of broken bones filled my ears.
Rob's POV
Preston's hand left mine, he fall's to the ground. Within a second I was running to my phone, dialling 911. That was all a blur now as I sit here twiddling my thumbs sitting in the waiting room. Scrolling through my phone was all I could do to keep my mind off Preston. "Robert Latsky is it?" I jumped not expecting them to get back to me this soon "Yeah that's me" "Preston is being treated right now, he is fine as will be able to come out tomorrow, wait here about 5 more minutes and you'll be able to see him" "thank you!" do you ever wonder when the Nurse or Doctor says they'll be fine that their lying just to try and keep you happy so that you don't worry to much you go insane because i'm convinced Preston isn't fine, maybe on the outside but deep inside he is hurt and I can tell that. He deserves better but right now all he has is me, which is not what he needs. I still sit here twiddling my thumbs, butterflies swarm in my stomach.
"You may come in now" I follow the lady to his room, as I walk in see Preston sitting up on the bed. "I'll leave you guys to it" the lady shuts the door behind her leaving Preston and I here alone. No words could come out of my mouth just seeing him here killed me, I ran over to him and hugged him I wiped all the tears away that fell down his face, this was not the time for him to start crying. "Preston, you there your amazing don't ever scare me like that again"
Preston's POV
So maybe us talking like we were boyfriends is pretty true. "Yeah i'm good and I promise you know more scares" I'm not the one to lie but that might not be a promise I can keep.
Rob's POV
"Good" I was glad to have Preston back in my life, I couldn't live my life alone. I decided to stay the night here, we just talked about how our friends are probably missing us. I think tomorrow i'd rather spend the day with Preston then go on a video grind I do love my viewers but sometimes there are more important things, more important people in this case. I lied next to Preston this bed was pretty small so it didn't take long for our body heat to take over. We lied here side by side wishing this would be forever because I would consider this forever perfect.