Chapter 5

Vikk's POV (well this is a change)
I just found out something about myself that i'm scared about, this will change my life. I couldn't go through this alone so I decided to talk to someone, someone I trusted very much. I texted him saying I had a problem and this really was a problem in my eyes. Now he is curious so I have to tell him, instead of texting him it I decided the best way was to call him. I rang his number, I was nervous but also wanted to get it off my chest.
"Hey Vikk"
"Hey Preston"
"What is your problem"
"well..." I was second guessing myself this isn't good "This is gonna be hard to say, are you somewhere comfortable or just I don't know" arg I was so nervous
"Uh yea, hold i'll go out of this room because Rob's over at the moment"
"good idea" Rob was over wow they hadn't been talking much lately so that must be why
"Okay... I recently have had some feelings for someone you know who they are but my problem is that, that person is Lachlan, I know Vikklan whatever but this serious I didn't know this would happen" I started talking really fast, not wanting to know his reaction.
"You don't have to respond I just need someone to tell, someone who might understand"
"Vikk... You know i'll accept you for who you are no matter what and I would love to see Vikklan come real and I know who else would like to see it come real"
"Who?"
"Our fans, they have always been there for us so they deserve something like this"
"but Lachlan doesn't feel the same way"
"How do you know that?"
"I just do okay"
"Okay chill Vikk, I won't tell anyone because this is all you bb"
"haha I probably should go now, i'm gonna think about"
"don't think to deep it's not good for you"
"I know, bye" I hanged up on Preston, I sat back in my set thinking about what preston said. I didn't actually really know if Lachlan did like me but just saying that my brain just says no. This is gonna take me awhile to get my head around, I decided to just go to sleep it was getting late and i've had a long day. I might skype call Lachlan tomorrow see what he's up too.

Added some Vikklan to the story, there is gonna be a lot more Poofless but hey may as well add all the ships into it, I hoped you liked this short sorta ending to the other chapter. Hope you enjoyed.
~Lavarox