You Are All I Need

Morgan is 17 and doesn't really know how to be just a normal kid. She lives in Huntington and loves to skate, surf, do every sport possible, and does competitive all-star cheerleading. Morgan isn't like every other girl though, most of her friends are guys(the ones that aren't pigs) and she rarely hangs out with "Girlie girls" outside of classes at school. She gets bullied by other girls, but guys thinks shes the hottest thing out there. That's because she is drop dead beautiful and has all the features of a perfect girl. Nice ass, nice boobs, pretty face, and gets along well with the guys, but what she doesn't understand is that her looks are all guys like about her. She gets called a slut for this and of course she doesn't understand why. She just thinks that all the girls calling her a slut are just calling her that because there jealous or just don't like her. 

Now outside of school teenage Drama, Morgan's family is going through a hard time. Shes being ripped between her mom and her dad and has no idea what to do. Her life is falling apart at her feet. 

During the worst part of her life so far where she isn't open to anyone execpt her really really close friends, 3 guys move to Huntington and she wants nothing do with them. She knows that all the girls at her school think that they are attractive and she is done with drama so seriously wants nothing to do with them. Too bad they want everything to do with her. So whats gonna happen when Morgan doesn't want to speak to them? How will they affect her life? Will it be for the best? Or the worst?