"Correct, very good."

They both smiled.

Aaron said: "But of course, we're going to need more plans."

"Right, to completely devastate her."

Rachel went to her room and saw Reagan, opening a bunch of drawers filled with papers. Reagan was so hesitant and struggling, that she was socking and staggering back the documents, as quick as hell.

Rachel went to Reagan and said: "So?"

"Wha-what? Oh, hi."

"Were you looking at my stuff?"

"Oh, no, of course not." Reagan said, so obvious, that everybody would have known that she's lying.

"Okay then, by the way, how are you, being one of the mean girls? It's not right for a mean girl not to ask that."

"Umm, it's okay, I guess."

"You want me to tell you a secret?"

"Sure, Rachel."

"Okay, here is the thing, Lindsay likes Dennis, aren't you jealous?"

"Are you trying to get me pissed? I already knew that."

"But you know, Dennis likes Lindsay, won't you try to get him back? Think about it."

Reagan was speechless.

Rachel continued: "Also, I wish you to stay as a mean girl, because if you do, I guarantee you high grades and good friends."

Rachel left Reagan, with arms crossed.

Next day, classroom

Reagan went to the classroom, seeing her friends chatting about their secrets.

Lindsay said: "Oh my gosh, Dennis is so charming."

Madison said: "Seriously, Aaron's ex boyfriend?"

Reagan said: "Lindsay," she said in a tone that makes you wonder and worry.

Lindsay said: "Oh hi Reagan."

Reagan said: "Umm, Lindsay."

"What?"

"Can we talk somewhere?"

"Sure."

Girl's restroom

They both went to the restroom to talk.

Lindsay and Reagan washed their hands in cold running water. After, they wiped their hands in the soft and brittle tissue paper.

Lindsay asked: "So, what do you want?"

Reagan asked: "Do you like Dennis?"

"You already knew that."

"Well, look, I also like Dennis."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want-

They both had a heated conversation.

Soon, they were just quiet, both arms crossed, silent with each other, not even barely to stare at each other.

Recess

Lindsay was in front of the door leading to the outdoors. She sighed, then went out. Jaime saw her.

Lindsay saw her sitting down at a bench, just smiling, legs swaying back and forth, wearing earphones and listening to music.

The moment Jaime saw her, she said: "Lindsay! Come."

Lindsay grinned, then went to sit beside Jaime.