AJ Lee

⚠WARNING! THIS IS SAD!⚠

I squinted at the bright light in the room. Where am I? I thought for a second. Wait. Who am I?

I heard someone yell, "SHE'S AWAKE!" I was startled at the sound, it was loud, something I haven't heard in a long time.

"APRIL? APRIL!!" I heard someone yell and many people ran into my room. Am I April? Are they talking to me? I wish I knew what was going on.

A girl with long black hair walked into the room, she was very pale. "AJ, you're awake." She wiped the tears in her eyes.

"W-What's going on?" I was startled by the sound of my own voice.

"Do you remember anything?"

"No-ot really." My voice cracked.

"What do you remember?"

"Nothing... I guess..." I was scared, how do I not know who I am?

Paige grabbed my hand, "You were in a coma for a year..."

I missed a whole year of my life? How is any of this possible?

"Your mother and you got into a car crash... S-She didn't make it and we thought you didn't..."

"My mother?"

The one who raised me... I don't even remember. The thing that caused all of this... I don't remember.

She nodded and I looked down.

"Can I be alone?" I asked wanting to process everything that is happening.

She got up and walked out of the room.

I stood up and fell immediately. I sighed, why did this happen to me?

I'm an adult, and I don't remember my life.

Everyone remembers me, but I wish I remembered myself.