AJ Lee: Pity Party

AN: Wazza. Song: Pity Party by Melanie Martinez.

Today is the day, AJ finally became the longest reigning Diva's champion. She decided to throw a party, celebrating this momentous occasion. She sent an invitation to everyone in the WWE, every referee, every wrestler, everyone. AJ couldn't get anymore excited, the party began a couple hours ago, but she thought they might have got the time wrong.

Did my invitations disappear
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter
Tell me why the hell no one is here
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better

She sat on the couch, waiting for someone, anyone to arrive. She knew she didn't have a lot of friends, but she didn't know EVERYONE didn't like her. She wanted to smile because she is the longest reigning Divas champion, of all time! She couldn't help but feel sad, no one came.

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

She looked at all the decorations, she put them up herself. She looked at the cake, which she made. Someone will come, she thought. Someone has to come. She just wanted to cry.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

Tears forced their way down her face, when she had come to realize. No one liked her. No one. She had always believed that she had friends in the WWE, but I guess she was wrong.

Maybe if I knew all of them well
I wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me
Maybe if I casted out a spell
But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons

She didn't know many people in the WWE well, maybe it's that. This was hell to her, the happiest day of her life, ruined. She decorated so nicely, for what? Nothing.

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

This was probably just a prank on her. At least she still had her cake. That she made, alone, because no one would help. She looked around, I'm alone, she thought to herself. Whatever, she doesn't need them.

I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm dying, I'm dying
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

She thought about all of her, so called "friends." She began to laugh as tears rolled down her face. She was the longest reigning Divas champion, she made history today, but no one decided to show up.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

She felt anger rise in her. Thats just disrespectful. Her face turned red, as anger continued to build and build. She was done with all of the disrespect. She took deep breaths, attempting to control her anger. She lit the candles, ready to blow them out.

It's my party
It's-it's my party
It's my party
It's-it's my party
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to

She couldn't take it anymore. She threw the cake, popped the balloons, and screamed. The lit candles burned the mess she made, she finally stopped crying.

She cried until her party was in flames.