Seth/Paige: Tear in my heart

AN: This is Seth/Paige with the song Tear in my heart by Twenty One Pilots.

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

Seth Rollins was walking through the halls of the WWE arena, when he walked into a girl who was very pale and had dark black hair. "Oh, sorry." She said and looked up at him.

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.

"Wow..." Seth muttered, realizing how beautiful she was. "Huh?" The girl asked. "Oh, um... Nothing. So, what's your name?" "Paige." "Oh yeah. You're the youngest Divas champion right?" "Yeah I am." She blushed a little because he knew about her. "I'm Seth Rollins." He held out a hand for her to shake. She took his hand and shook it.

The songs on the radio are ok,
But my taste in music is your face,
And it takes a song to come around to show you how.

Paige smiled at him and he smiled back. "You're beautiful." Seth said, not realizing he said it out loud. Paige's cheeks became a bright red color while she said, "Thank you." "I said that out loud?" Seth scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Yes. You did," she smiled at him. "It was sweet." She said and kissed his cheek. He blushed lightly.

Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been

"Um... So... I was wondering... Do you wanna ride back to the hotel with me?" Seth asked, trying to hide the embarrassment on his face. "Of course." Paige said and smiled. "Let's go then." Seth said and smiled back. They went to the locker room and got their things. They went to Seth's car and got in.

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's OK, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.

Paige fell asleep while Seth drove to the hotel. He looked over at her and laughed. He turned down the music, so he wouldn't wake her.

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine,
I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government,
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.

Seth hit a hole in the road and the whole car jolted. "Whaaa... What?" Paige said as she woke up. "I fell asleep? Sorry." Seth looked at her. "Don't be," He turned back to face the road. "We're here anyway." He said and parked the car.

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

"Thank you." Paige said while getting out of the car. "It was my pleasure." He said and smiled at her. She smiled back. "I'll walk you to your room." He said getting both of their bags.

She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been.

"I can carry my bag." She assured him. "It's fine." He waved it off. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." They walked inside the hotel and went to the elevator. "Out of order." Paige said. "Then onto the stairs."

My heart is my armor,
She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver,
She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been.

"Do you want me to hold my bag?" Paige asked since they were walking up stairs. "It's okay." He reassured her. Paige nodded and continued up the stairs with him.

Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been
Than I've ever been

They got to her room. "Thank you." Seth smiled at her. "Like I said, it was my pleasure." Paige laughed. "I hope I wasn't a burden." She said and looked down. "You could never be one." He lifted her head up with his finger.

My heart is my armor,
She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver,
She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther,
Than I've ever been.

He looked into her eyes and went for it. He kissed her. She was taken by surprise, but kissed back. He picked her up and carried her into the room, shutting the door with his foot. Tonight was gonna be fun.