Tyson/Nikki, Part 2: Mine

AN: This is Tyson/Nikki PART 2! DUN DUN DUNNNN! Song is Mine by Taylor Swift. Also, its 2:30 AM, so I'm sorry if I get too deep. Y'all know how deep life gets at night.

Uh, oh, oh.
Uh, oh, oh.

Tyson was sitting on his couch, when he got a phone call. He looked at the caller ID and his mouth went dry. "Nikki Bella..." He read it out loud. Nikki was calling him... "H-Hello?" He barely managed to get out words. "Tyson?" Nikki's voice made his heart race. "N-Ni-kki." He stuttered out. He heard sniffling on the other end of the phone. Nikki was crying her eyes out. "I... I'm coming back." Nikki managed out between sobs. His heart fluttered. "When?" He asked. "Now." The door opened and Nikki came in. Tyson jumped up and she jumped into his arms. They kissed, a passionate kiss.

You were in college working part time waiting tables.
Left a small town, never looked back.
I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin'.
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts.

They sat on the couch, holding each other as if it were their last day on Earth. They started talking about memories they have together. "Remember how we met?" Nikki asks, playing with his hand. "Of course. We walked into each other." He chuckled at the memory.

I say, "Can you believe it?"
As we're lying on the couch.
The moment I can see it.
Yes, yes, I can see it now.

"Can you believe it?" Nikki asks. "What?" "We're together again." "I don't believe it, but I sure as hell don't want it to end." Nikki laughed softly. She gave Tyson another kiss. She couldn't help herself, she missed him so much.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

"Do you remember our first date?" Tyson asked. "Of course. You did that yawn move and wrapped your arm around me." Nikki chuckled. "You fell in the river." "But you saved me." She said, giving him yet another kiss.

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together,
And there's a drawer of my things at your place.
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded,
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes.

"I was so scared to date again. I got hurt the last time and I didn't want you to hurt me too." Nikki said looking up into his eyes. "I would never make that mistake." He said and kissed her head. Nikki's cheeks burned a bright red color.

But we got bills to pay,
We got nothing figured out,
When it was hard to take,
Yes, yes, this is what I thought about.

"Well, I was scared to move in together. I thought we were just going to fight and we didn't make a plan or anything." Tyson said and sighed. "We didn't fight though." Nikki replied. "And I'm happy about that." He stated and lightly squeezed her hand.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

They closed their eyes, sitting in silence. They weren't going to let go of each other anytime soon. Or maybe ever again.

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

They weren't talking, but they were thinking the same thing. How lucky they are to have each other. No one was ever going to break them up.

Oh, oh, oh, oh.

"TJ?" Nikki asked. Tyson opened his eyes and looked down at her. "Yes beautiful?" He said, causing Nikki's cheeks to burn red again. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said and kissed her.

And I remember that fight
Two-thirty AM
As everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street
Braced myself for the "Goodbye."
'Cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone."

"Remember our first fight." Nikki said. "I'm still sorry about that." Nikki chuckled, "Don't be. Be proud." "Of what?" "You stopped me from leaving, I was ready for you to dump me there." "I'm never dumping you."

You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water.
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sitting there together, they fell in love all over again and maybe in more, if possible.

Hold on, make it last.
Hold on, never turn back.

Tyson got up and walked past the table, secretly taking the ring. He went upstairs and got the box and put it in.

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

He walked back downstairs and Nikki looked at him confused. "I had to get something." He explained. "Oh...okay." She said, with a confused look still on her face. "I have to ask you something." He said, gathering up courage. "What?"

(Hold on) do you believe it?
(Hold on) we're gonna make it now.
(Hold on) and I can see it,
(Yes, yes) I can see it now. (see it now, see it now...)

He knelt down on one knee and Nikki covered her mouth. He opened the box and asked the big question. "Nicole Garcia, will you marry me?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "YES! YES!" She yelled and hugged him.

They stood there crying in each others arms. They finally have each other.