16: This is all your fault

Crystal's POV

I woke up by the sound of people screaming. I looked around me and my eyes teared up. People running everywhere, kids crying, parents comforting their children. I was wondering why they were all like this until a man stepped out and grabbed a gun, followed by 20 other men. Some men where shooting kids, some men are taking the teenagers and putting them into the van they got.

I tried to stand up, to save them, but I couldn't move. I looked down and saw that I was wrapped with a rope, tape and chains all together. I was so confused of what's going on. How did I get here? Who are these people?

I saw another man walk in and I suddenly widened my eyes. It's the man who kidnapped me, actually the leader. He looked way younger noe thathis beard were cut off. He looks fami- Oh my god. He's Carson's father! The person on the picture at Carson's house! I looked beside him and saw a little Carson, crying.

His father punched him and I gasped. He slapped him again and again until he's lying on the floor. I felt bad for him. He then looked at me, which surprised me. He's coughing blood and what shocked me the most is that his face turned into the older him. He has blood all over his face. His eyes are red, blood red. He was looking at me, angrily. What?

I suddenly heard a scream. A scream that sounded familiar. I looked to who it belongs to and almost cried. My brother, Eric. He was fightig 4 men. I tried to get out of the rope, chains and tape but it's useless, although I never gave up. But I still couldn't do it.

He's crying. But what caught my attention is what it is in his hand, a picture of Eric and I hugging each other, smiling. I sobbed a bit. I looked back at him and saw him staring back at me. I tried to scream help me and get me out of these things but I couldn't find my voice. I can barely whisper.

He glared at me. What? Him too? He looked at the picture and threw it on the floor, so hard that it broke into many pieces. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I saw my mom came into my view and saw her crying, too. Why is everybody crying? She was staring at someone.

My dad.

And he's not alone, he's holding hands with another woman. That made me burst into tears. No this cannot be real. No! I saw Wesley and Keeley ran towards me but then stopped. I frowned.

'You betrayed us.' They mouthed. I didn't understand it at first but when I did, I was confused. What did I do? Why is everybody mad at me? Are they even mad? Betrayed? What do they mean?

I teared all the ropes, chains and tapes around me. Don't ask me how, it just happened. I didn't even try to tear it apart. I almost immediately ran towards them, but I don't know who to run to first. I chose my brother and mother, but then I couldn't move again.

The men around them took their guns out. I widened my eyes. No. Each one of them pointed at all of the most important people in the world, to me. I looked who was pointing at Carson and saw his dad pointing it at him. Carson was still staring at me though.

I looked over at my mom and saw my dad pointing the gun at her. I started crying more and more. How can he? Then I looked at my brother and saw that Drake's pointing at him.

Then, I looked at Wesley and Keeley and saw Decla pointing the guns to them. Declan. My ex-boyfriend. Why?

They were all staring at me. Every single one of them. Then I heard my mom saying something.

"This is all your fault."

----------

I woke up, gasping for air. It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Calm down, Cris. It felt so real though.