Chapter 7

The picture above is of Andrew.

The last chapter was short so I am updating two chapters today. Yay me.

please help this story spread by your votes shares and comments. Thank you.

The devil in the leather jacket

Chapter 7

Chloe couldn't help but shake in fear when she saw almost everyone in hallway looking at her and whispering to their friends about her and the scene before the school. She knew this only increase the beating and comments. Chloe kept her head down when she started walking towards her class.

She winced when someone grabbed her shirt from the back and pulling it making her fall backwardness and the books to fall at her. Everyone started laughing and clapping but she quickly got up collected her books and ran up to her class.

Even though she was a straight A student but being not active in class made teachers to avoid her. She sat at the very end of class where no one sat because no one wants to sit with the 'fat kid' and ruin his or her reputation.

When the class started to fill they all looked up at Chloe and glared at her. And when the 'it' girls AKA the cheerleaders squad came they were worst. They looked at Chloe while spitting poison out of their mouth. They made their way to her and the girl in front, Alexia took hold of hair and yanked it back and scooted down to her level.

"You better watch out or today will be the day you will get totally ruined. Never I'm mean never even try to get close to Andrew or his brother or else we're going to make your life living hell." Then bang her head on the desk and made her way in the front to flirt with the jocks. Chloe could have easily slapped away her hand but that would only make it worst. A whole class of students against one fat girl. Yeah you could see who will win.

She kept her head down trying not to let her tears fall down when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She didn't brought her head up to see who it was and then felt the tapping again now on her arm. Finger poking into her making her jerk up to look at the person.

Andrew went into the class and searched for Chloe and saw her sitting at the corner seat with her head down. As he made his way to her he didn't care about the sound of gasps and shocks coming from the students. He knew better than to pay attention to them. When he was about to reach Chloe, Alexia grabbed his upper arm but he just slapped it off without looking at her. When he stood in front of Chloe she didn't look up so he tapped on her shoulder. Still no response. Then he started poking her arm making her jerk and look up. His eyes widened when he saw Chloe's eyes filled with tears and her nose turned red as she sniffed repeatedly. He quickly sat on the next seat and look at her while grabbing her hands.

Chloe tried getting her hands out but it was no use. She would get into a lot of trouble if Andrew didn't leave her any sooner.

"What happened Chloe? Did anybody say something to you?" Andrew asked quietly wanting nothing more to give a hell who caused tears in Chloe's eyes.

"Stop just please stop." Andrew was confused to what she was saying so he started asking further questions when suddenly Chloe got up and went out of the class. Andrew got up to follow her but he knew a much better idea so he took out his phone and dialed the number.

Chloe didn't feel like attending school today so she went up to Mr. Wynter whom she knew would be in the gym class. When she went there she saw him sitting there with his wallet in his hand. She slowly made her way up to him and sat quietly next to him. She knew that he could feel her presence but he kept quiet. She looked over his shoulder and saw the faded picture of two grown boys in his wallet. They were Mr. Wynter's sons who died two years ago in an accident. He usually talks about them and Chloe could see the pain of losing them in his eyes.