Chapter 6

The devil in the leather jacket

If you guys like the chapter then plz comment, vote & share 

This Chapter is a bit short. I wanted more of Logan and Chloe's moment. so this chapter contains it.

Please help this spread. 

Chapter 6

To say that the car ride was awkward would be an understatement. All three of them were lost in their own thoughts. Andrew once or twice tried starting a conversation but the other kept the answer to one syllabus. This made Andrew shut up and silent flood into the car.

Chloe was looking out the window wondering what today will bring. What level her bully go to. She already wanted the day to get over. And if they saw her with Andrew it will only make it worst.

Logan was furious when he saw Chloe while sitting in the back making her hair fall back revealing a red print bruise on her left cheek. He clenched his hand on the stair wheel which made his knuckles turn white. He wanted to cut the hands who laid on her beautiful flawless face and punch him mercilessly. He knew that the feelings he felt for her was dangerous but he will be damned to let her go away from him now. She was just so beautiful and so... Perfect for me. She was not like any other girls. Almost every girl looked like a walking stick but Chloe was so beautiful with a body that made Logan go crazy. She had right amount of meat at every right place. He wanted to hold her, cherish her and devote her. He wanted to tell her the truth about her beauty and make all her insecurities go away.

As they reached the school Logan stopped the car near the parking area and looked at his brother who was already smirking at him knowingly. Logan glared at him which made him smile more and get out of the car. Logan shifted his eyes at the back and saw Chloe also getting out of the car.

"Marshmallow stay right there. Andrew you go. She will meet you there inside." Andrew nodded who was already out of the car and Chloe stayed there at her place making Logan smile. He got out to go at the back.

As Logan got inside the back of the car Chloe started taking long breathe to calm herself. She kept her face down even when she felt his oozing presence near her.

Logan slowly placed his hand under her chin to bring it upwards as Chloe sucked in air and closed her eyes when his hand touched her chin. She felt him pulling her face upward but she didn't dare to open her eyes. She felt Logan moving her hair behind her ear and watching the bruise. Then she felt his thumb moving over the red print. His touch felt like feathers on her skin making her shiver. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Logan's jaw clenched and his brows furrowed together while tracing his fingers the outline of her bruise.

"Who did this to you? Please tell me?" Even though Chloe felt like pouring her heart out to the guy sitting in front of her she knew she couldn't do it.
She shook her head and looked down averting her eyes on her laps.

"I can't. Even if I want to.... I still can't." Chloe whispered wishing Logan not to hear the words but her heard them crystal clear making him frown.

"Okay then don't tell me. But know one thing Marshmallow. I am going to find out even if I have to take the hard way around."

This made Chloe smile a little and look up to Logan who has brought his hands down her face and traced the cut on her bottom lip with his thumb. She was melting under his touch. He then finally let his eyes make contact with hers. She let out the breathe she didn't even know she was holding.

Without her knowing her hand raised up but stopped in air as she hesitated. But Logan took her hand in his and brought it to the side of his face. If his fingers made her tingle then now her hand now felt like on fire when he took hold of it but a good type of fire. She then saw him lean into her hand and close his eyes making her smile shyly and blush to appear on her face.

Logan then opened his eyes and brought her hand which he was still holding to his chest and placed it there with his hand over hers. This felt right for both of them. They didn't want this moment to end but they knew they had to get out of this car. Realizing this Chloe tried to pull her hand but the grip was so tight making it hard for her. She made a frowning face as she looked at her hand making Logan look down at realize he was holding her hand for a long time. He grudgingly let it go and hop out the car and run to the other side and opening the door for his Marshmallow.

Chloe was blushing all the time as she got out of the car.
When she got out of the car she started panicking when she saw almost all eyes on her and Logan. This was not right for Chloe because she know that this will bring nothing but trouble for her.
Whereas Logan looked at the students and saw the shock and hatred making me angry. He took out his goggles and wore them before placing his arm around Chloe making her gap at him. He looked down and laughed as he closed her mouth.

"Smile Marshmallow. Give them something nice to stare at." She quickly looked down and started walking towards the door conscious of the arm wrapped around her waist.

As they were making their way out of the parking lot Chloe didn't notice that a particular girl in the crowd was glaring daggers at her with hatred filled in her eyes.

When they reached the door Logan scoot down and planted a kiss on Chloe's cheeks making her grip his shirt and closing her eyes. He then slowly slowly brought his lips to her ear and whispered softly.

"See you around little Marshmallow." He saw or more like felt Chloe shiver.

He removed himself from her and started making his way to his car knowing all too well his Marshmallow was watching his every step. Decided to tease her he took off his jacket revealing his white t-shirt and opened the door flexing his arms teasing. He looked back at Chloe and saw her gawking at him with her mouth turned in a O shape. When she notice him looking at her she quickly turned making her bump into the door. Then entering the building not before glancing back at him, twice. Logan laughed as he sat inside the car and took out his phone to message Andrew.

"Keep your eyes on Chloe and don't let anything happen to her."
Not a second later her received a reply.

"Gladly brother."

Looks like something is cooking up between the devil in the leather jacket and our little marshmallow.