Chapter 26

The devil in the leather jacket.

Chapter 26

Logan walked up to the table and put the bag on it. He looked back up to Chris Power and his daughter.

"Why am I here? And what is it to do with my daughter? I will make you pay for this!"

Chris, Audrey's father, yelled at Logan who just smirked at him and plan ignored him while walking up to Audrey. He bend down so he was at eye level with her and took off the clothe tied over her mouth.

"Tsk tsk. Don't cry little girl. Save it for later when I start the real show." Logan laughed evilly while wiping her tears with his thumb and going back to the table opening up his bag.

"You know Audrey today I will show you how it feels to see someone close to you in pain. Then I will show you how it feels to be the one be in pain." Logan said going through his bag and taking out what he needed.

"You see what I am holding here Audrey?" Logan asked to which Audrey trembled and shuddered in fear. She shook her head no when she saw a scissors like metal in his hand.   

"Well I can tell you guess it's related to something like scissors but only it is sharper, thicker and wider. It's mostly used to cut thick iron wires but you know what I use them for?" Logan smirked at Audrey who again shook her no.

"Why don't I show you." Logan said and made his way to Chris who started struggling against the chair where he was tied up with metal bars. He kept struggling but it was of no use when Logan got hold pf his left hand. Chris tried to scratch his hand away but Logan had a tight grip on it.

"I use them to cut fingers." With that Logan took Chris's index finger and set it between the two sharp plates of scissors and without waiting he put presser at the end mad cutting off his finger.

Chris shouted as pain cursed from his hand to his whole body as she thrashed around on chair trying to get away from the insane man in front of him.

"Stop. Please stop. Stop it. Don't do it please." Chris shouted as she tried to get his hand away and cried his eyes out.

Audrey was sitting there stilled watching in horror as water started falling downwards from between her legs. She started trembling hearing her fathers cry.

"It's just the beginning, Power. Don't worry till the time I will finish with you, you will be mostly feeling numb." Logan said taking hold of his middle finger and cutting it off too.

Chris cried out again. This time his voice louder than ever hoping someone will hear him and come help him and his daughter.

"Don't. Please stop. Please leave my dad. Please. I beg you." Audrey found herself begging as she looked at her father who was crying in pain as pools of blood was falling from his hand onto the floor.

"Oh you beg? Let me guess who else did that too? Oh yes!.... Chloe. But you know what you did? YOU IGNORED HER." Audrey flinched back as she heard Logan shout.

"I am so-sorry. I-i am r-really sorry. Please I beg you." Audrey was crying her eyes out but Logan showed no mercy and got back to the task at his hand.

Soon he chopped off the fingers from both the hand making Chris almost unconscious from the blood loss.

Logan got up and slapped him hard on his face making Chris jolt up and spit out the blood.

"What? Tired already? We have a long way to go. It's nothing compared to what your daughter did to my Chloe." Logan hissed but laughed when he heard the next words coming out of Chris mouth.