Chapter 11 - A Visit

Start from the beginning

"Yah you always out of the topic!" She tsked.

When they're in the studio, there's Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Hanbin.

"Oh hi Yaemi!" The both three of them greeted her.

"Hi guys. Hanbin oppa, you looks horrible. What's wrong with that stress look you put on?" Yaemi asked with a disgusted face on.

She loveeeeee to do that face when it's come to Hanbin.

"He stressed because of his ballad song got rejected by our sajangnim." Jinhwan helped him to asked my question.

"So?"

"So he need to do another one." Junhoe sighed.

"Where's the others?" She asked, wondering around.

"Go out to buy breakfast by walking because of such a stressful morning." Yunhyeong asked.

"Don't worry. I'll help you Hanbin." Yaemi said with confident.

"Mw-mwoya?! Like seriously?" Hanbin back to his sense and asked her between shocked and excited.

All of them know that Yaemi used to write dissing raps and soft songs or maybe a fluffy one.

Mehh I lied. She always got inspiration about life and situation around her. She will write everything and post in her tumblr. Sometimes it's can be a song. But she do love write raps.

Such a tumblr girl. Tsk.

"Sure. Let's do it.. hm how about now? We can take only two hours if you want?" Yaemi chuckled.

"Hope you'll like her lyrics like I did. Here your lappy." Junhoe smirked and handed Yaemi her laptop.

"Thanks!" Yaemi kissed his right cheek and Junhoe shrugged his shoulder with a proud face.

"I wanna help too!" Jinhwan pouting.

"No oppa. I'm feeling so relieved when Jiwon oppa is not here right now." She rolled her eyes.

"Good luck guys!" Yunhyeong cheered for them.

Already now Yaemi with Hanbin in a vocal room. Meanwhile the other three are in a dance room.

-

An hour passed in Cafe.

"Where's our orders?" Bobby whined.

"There's a lot of people here. Let's wait a little more." Donghyuk said patiently.

"I'm bored already! Let's order somewhere else!" Chanwoo pouted. He rest his head on his left arm on the table.

"Yah be patient huh!" Bobby knocked his head.

He rubbed his head and said his sorry. Chanwoo started playing with her phone when he heard a notification.

-
zwyaemi

[Photo: Helping this Mickey Mouse doing homework ㅋㅋㅋ]

♥75,2190 likes

[Comments]
junegoo: You guys better hurry.
kjhwan: Hope it will turn out well. Yah junegoo can you pls be patient?
yoyosong: Babe, mom called. Come here for awhile.
junegoo: tsk kjhwan
zwyaemi: Aight
yoyosong: NOW!
-

Chanwoo's eyes wide opened staring at the update.

"Yah what's wrong with you?" Donghyuk asked.

"Hyung.." Chanwoo handed his phone to Donghyuk.

"Yaemi.. She's.. here?!" Donghyuk shouted.

Bobby who's about to fall asleep now fully awake after heard Yaemi's name.