"HARRY! MELANIE! BREAKFAST READY!"Gemma called us and we moved back breathing heavily, looking at each other we bursted laughing then I got up and saw Melanie quickly putting her head under the sheets so she wouldnt see my dick. Aww seriously? Baby girl, I love you!

"Come on Melanie you've already seen it. You were begging for it last night!"I said laughing and I heard her let a small squeal under the bedsheets. She was so cute.

"Can you please put some clothes on? Ooohhh and can you bring me some of my clothes here please...coz you know...my legs..."Melanie said very shyly and I laughed smiling cheekily at her.

"Baby there s nothing to be ashamed about. First time always hurts, actually not only first time... but its ok...I love it when I have to take care of my baby girl!"I said and she slowly put her head out of the sheets but still held it to not show her breasts. Oh Melanie! I put a towel around my lower region before opening Melanie's side of the cupboard to pick up some bra, panties, a shirt and shorts for her. I placed it on the bed and jumped in front of me grabbing her by the waist carefully carrying her in my arms, so she squeal as she didnt expect that.

"Harry what are you doing?"Melanie asked me as she wrapped her legs around my waist in fear.

"Since you cant walk, I'll take to the bathroom so you can bathe!"I said as I opened my bathroom door, I gently placed Melanie sitting in the bathub, so I turned on the water putting at right temperature for her then I was about to leave so she could bathe peacefully. I repected her privacy but again this girl managed to surprise me.

"Hmm can you...join me...please?"Melanie asked nervously and I just parted my lips in shock hearing those words. Did they come out of her mouth? Man Im spoiling her.

"Jeez Im spoiling you"I mumbled and she giggled letting me know she heard me. No problem, without hesitating I joined her in the bathub sitting behubd her so her back was facing me and I could cuddle with her in the warm bubbly water. Who cares if Mom and Gemma were waiting, let them wait! What? We all needed to have fun right?

I gently wrapped my arms around her stomach while kissing softly around her neck and she leaned her head backwards a little so I had more access. I loved how her body responded to my touch, how wet she became so fast and she was enjoying, I was glad that I was her first and only.

"Harryyy"Melanie moaned softly as I sucked on her sweet spot making me smile, I decided to slide one hand to her clit gently rubbing it.

"Who made you so sore and tight baby?"I asked her seductively acting as a tease and she replied by moaning. She was loving it.

"Youuu"She moaned as I slowly inserted two fingers into her, not fast because she was already sore and struggled to walk so.

After that I turned around so she could face me, her face blushed looking at me, I couldnt hold it anymore so I just smashed my lips into hers hungrily and our lips moved passionately in sync, this time not rushed and not lustful, maybe a little but it was slow and meaningful.

"Harryyy...as much as Im enjoying it...your mom and sister are...waiting downstairs"Melanie said sweetly when she slowly pulled back. I chuckled nodding my head. See what did I tell you?

Innocence was the sexiest thing.

Especially in the form of Melanie.