Chapter 22~Jayce Emilio Fields~

Start from the beginning

"yes. Jayce Emilio Fields." i said and smiled at emily.

"very well. beautiful name." she said and closed her clipboard.

jayce emilio fields

April 13, 2020

he opened his crystal blue eyes and looked at emily and i back and forth and giggled.

"mama? can i see?" alexis asked carefully.

"of course princess." emily said.

i patted my bed.

"get up here." she got up and emily slowly and super cautiously handed her jayce.

"hi jayce. i'm alexis. i'm your big sissy."

i smiled and put my head on emily's arm and held her hand tightly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

emily pov

"and we're home! welcome home jayce! it's your first visit outside the hospital!" i said into the camera.

"what the hell are you doing?" alison asked and laughed.

i smiled, "making a documentary for him! so when he's older, he gets to see it." i said and shut the camera.

alison chuckled, "you are wacked." i smiled and alison put jayce in a crib.

"ooh. when did you get this?" i asked and admired all of the baby stuff she has.

"your mom gave me some of your old stuff, then spencer, aria, hanna and i went shopping together."

i nodded, "i like i- mr. cuddlesworth!" i shouted and ran to my old teddy bear.

i hugged him and alexis giggled, "mommy is a baby!"

i gasped and alison smirked, "she is my baby."

i smiled and looked at my watch, "how about this. since i just got home. alexis skips school tomorrow and we all get to be together. as a family." i said and smiled.

alison nodded and so did alexis.

"YAY!" she hugged me and i laughed, "now get rest rascal. it's been a long day." i said and she kissed us both and went to the crib.

"night jayce."

(btw it's pronounced j-ace. the E is silent. :P)

she kissed her hand and put it gently to his head and ran upstairs.

alison looked as if she'd pass out and i smiled, "alright. let's get upstairs okay? you've had a very long day my love. come on." i lifted the crib into that little carrier thing and walked upstairs.

we got to our room and i placed him in the stationary crib and smiled brightly.

"i love you baby boy." i whispered and grinned.

i turned around and alison was passed out on the bed already.

i chuckled and walked over.

i slowly took her clothes off and put pajamas on my fiances body.

i went to my dresser and opened it to see all the clothes i left home. so almost all of them since i had to wear mostly my military uniforms.

i took my jacket off and heard a mumble, "i love that uniform on you..." 

i smiled and put on boxers and a sports bra.

i crawled into the bed and alison slowly opened her eyes.

she looked at her hand and i smiled, "you like it?"

she teared up, "i never thought i'd be in a happy marriage ever again."

i smiled and grabbed her hand under the comforter, "you will be soon beautiful. you know i will do everything in my power to keep that smile on your perfect face."

she fluttered her eyes, "i love knowing that..."

"and i love knowing you." i said and she was already dead asleep.

i smiled and wrapped my arms around her, her head against my chest and i kissed the top of her delicate head and nuzzled my head on top of hers and fell asleep with the most adorable human being in the world in my arms.

Alison DiLaurentis.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cute? you like the name? i saw it and fell in love with it right away.

it was either jayce, which i saw online or damon which a few of you liked.

review and comment :)

should hanna have a boy or girl? names? :)

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13