Chapter 56-Todd the Super...Failed?

Start from the beginning

"You, do you want to be like them??"Lucifer grinned.

"Ugh.. seems its a failed.." the guy who brought me here said

Wahhh!! Spare my life!!!

"I dont want to!!! Im here to save Joy!!... and Chris i guess."I said, glaring at him

"If you can..."

Samantha's POV

I suddenly woke up in my room..

Huh?!

"Chris? Joy?!"I shouted, but..

"They're still in the past Samantha... but dont worry, they'll be safe."

"But.. Superbook... they're still in trouble... who knows what Lucifer can do to them... one of them may get hurt!Joy? as far as i know she bumped her head so hard! And Chris? He seems like having some sort of heart problem and got struck by Lucifer's fireball."

"And they are still conscious."

"What?.. but they are unconscious!"

Todd's POV

"AHHH!!"i ran and ran and ran, he keeps tossing fireballs at me..

Until i finally got near to Joy...

"Uhmm.."I look up and saw Lucifer in front of me. Eyes glowing like a cat...

Im doomed... but i'll forget all of this as That guy said.. the UFO guy...

"So, why dont you have a sweet dreams like these two?"Says Lucifer

"N-no.."I ran away but when im a little far to him... i froze and my head began to hurt.

"Grr.. Lucifer! Dont.. do this!!"i shouted.

Chris' POV

Everyone... is in trouble...Joy... Todd...

Wait... what is Todd doing here?

My eyes flicker open... but i can't sit down or stand.. i stay still at my position.. Eyes half close and a bit blurry.

I saw Todd and Lucifer is about to end him

But everytime i move, some part of my heart began to hurt! I can't breathe. but what worries me is that i am so injured and i dont know if i can get out of here alive!

Superbook is revealing himself to Samantha,Todd and Angelo... But Angeli forgot it... Maybe Todd and Sam will forget about it too!

Ow.. it still hurts!..

But a little far from me, i saw Joy. Eyes are gently closed and unconscious.

"STOP THIS DUDE!!"I heard Todd's shout.

"T-todd...... p-please... survive..."i whisper..

But before my eyes began to close completely... I take a final and long look at Joy... and also,At Todd who is having a hard time.. Until he got attacked by him too.. but,Superbook made him.. Disappear!

Superbook.. please send Joy back in time... please..even not me.... just her...

"uhh.."I look at Joy, still everything was blurry!!

She's awake.. but she seems having a hard time moving around..

"Joy??... what happened to you?"i asked, softly.

"Hmm... uh... I got.. my head.. bump on a rock again -.-... its Lucifer's fault okay?!"She can still rose her voice even at that situation

Until the heaven's opened and..

"grr.. i should've ended you two!"Lucifer shouted.

Moving next to Joy...

"D-dont!!"i tried to shout but just a small voice came out! Gosh.. But i guess he heard it!

Ayyyyyyaaaayyy!!!

I mean.. no! im gonna die and i hate blood!

I tried to stand up when he got near me.. but my legs are shaking and is pretty hurt...

"Lucifer!!"a thundering voice was heard

"Archangel Michael... Long time no see.."

"Lucifer! Leave the children alone!"

Then angels came flying overrr!! Yay!! Were safe!!

"Not unless i took one of them!"Lucifer laughs and then moves to me.

"CHRIS!!"Joy can still shout so loud!

"I wont let you! And you have to get through my angels and me!"Archangel michael flew down to us and charged on Lucifer

i can see them battle... until my eyes close again.. and... nothing..

Joy's POV

"Ch-Chris.."i tried to move but movements are impossible! The damage Lucifer gave both of us was Extreme!

But where is Samantha? Did superbook brought her back home?

i think thats much better... cuz she'll just get hurt...

The sword fight between the good and the bad angel...

Dont know much about Seraphims though -.-...

Im worried about Chris... and im also worried about the things that will happen here..

I closed my eyes and tried to stand up... slowly... but still hurts..

"You are already banished from heaven! And now you're sending chaos to earth?!"WHOOSHY..TING TH--

nah thats not a sound of a sword fight xD

GREAT IM GONNA GIVE UP!!.. just... leave.. leave.. someone's fighting..

Until.. someone came close to Chris.. a man... who is as bright as the sun... God??

he rested Chris on his arms.. which makes me crack a smile.

Seems like he'll be okay in his arms.

i can still hear the fight...

Samantha's POV

"Superbook! Please! Send me back in time!"

"I think you should worry more about your brother."Superbook said

"Josh... Josh!! but.."i mess my hair up

"I dont know what to do!! I dont know!! I dont know!!!!"I hid myself under the blanket and cried

"Im worried about Joy and Chris.. and also Josh!! Ugh.. i dont knowww!!!"

Joy's POV

"Joy... Joy." a voice is calling me

"stand up.."it commanded

But seems like everything becomes blurred

"Its dangerous out here.."

I tried to feel the hand of the person.. and i finally hold his hands!

he helps me to stand up but my head hurts a bit..

"Joy,can you see me?!"someone is waving his hands in front of me.

Ugh..

"eh?"My eyes slowly clears up.

And...

A/N and what? Haha xD