Chapter 8.2: Injured

ZAY 8.2

---Anthony's POV---

Kalel.

Kalel.

Kalel.

Kalel.

Kalel is dead.

Kalel is dead.

Kalel isn't dead?

It just didn't process in my mind. The bubbly blue haired girl. Gone. Dead. As I sat there on the couch, we had decided to camp the night on 23 Tyre road, I just stared. At nothing in particular.

Just staring. Waiting for my lovely girlfriend to come hug me.

To tell me it's okay.

I could hear Toby's echoing laughter through the halls, and I grew more and more angry at him. He killed her. He killed Kalel. Dead or not. So.. You know what? I'm gonna get revenge.

Tonight will be the night Tobuscus dies.

---Toby's POV---

This house was pretty cozy. Beige walls, wood floors, old carpets. Kate, FeFe and I were in the kitchen, just talking about stuff. Occasionally something funny would happen, and I would laugh so hard that I would snort.

And that's some pretty hardcore shit.

But anyways, I had gotten my spark of life renewed in me with this Cat character joining our merry little band. She was a breath of fresh air, and gave us all a little bit of humor back into our lives.

"So and then, the teacher turns around, and she just gives me this look like 'dafuq you just say?!'" Cat says, making the "Dafuq you just say?!" Face. I laughed again and gave a merry little seal clap bending over, and when I stood back up I was grabbed around my throat. I started gasping.

"What.. The.. Fuck!" I gasped out.

"Anthony, let go of him!" Kate protested

"No..." Anthony growled in my ear, sending horrible shivers of pure evil up my spine. "H-he killed her... He deserves to die!"

"What the hell man! Let him go!" Pewdie shouted, taking a step closer to me. "C'mon Ant, now drop the knife, please...!"

Knife? What knife?! I turned my head, and saw a gleaming piece of silver. Oh shit. Was I gonna die?!

"Anthony..." I croaked out. "I'm sorry okay? L-let me go... There's n-no need for this..."

I felt the knife press into my skin from him shaking so much. He was filled with anger and rage, and could only see me stabbing his love. Suddenly, Anthony dropped to the floor, and the knife cut along my arm, and I tried to hold in a scream biting my lip hard. He was having one of his panic attacks. He had talked about them in his Draw My Life.

Melanie and Ian walked inside holding a box of stuff. Ian saw the scene, and ran to Ant. "Anthony... C'mon it's okay... It's alright..." He soothed, patting his old friend on the back.

It was all moving so fast (probably from blood loss.) and I couldn't keep track. Did Anthony just try to kill me?

Ah god. My arm!

I held my arm, and walked over to the island counter.

Pewdie came over. "Let's get a bandage on that." I nodded, biting my lip not to cry. Kate came over with her floral bag and pulled out a first aid kit. She unlocked the two metal clasps holding the two plastic lids together, and got out the bandage and disinfectant.

"Does anyone know how to use this stuff?" She asked Pewds.

Pewds nodded. "When I worked at the fishing place I learned some first aid," He swiftly started to unroll the bandage. "Kate, get a damp paper towel." Kate nodded quickly, and gave a salute to Dr. Pewds. She ran off.

Seconds later she returned with a water bottle and paper towel roll. She hastily opened the lid and dumped the water on the paper towel, and stuck it out to Pewds. Pewdie grabbed it and started wiping away the blood, and disinfecting my cut.

"Ow."

"OW."

"OW!"

I whined. It stung and hurt like a bitch. Pewdiepie wrapped it up, and looked for some painkillers.

I held my arm. "Geezus. I'm gonna be out of action for a while." I mumbled.

"Pewds, can you get me a sweater?" I said, making Bambi eyes.

"Yeah, sure." He said, and went off heading for the living room.

Woah. He never obeyed me like that before. Now I have Pewds around my finger! At least till my arm heals.

MUA HAHAHAHA!

Heh, I'm just kidding. We're kinda friends now. Zombie Apocalypses can do that for people. Or not...

------------------------

Holy ship! So intense!

Alright, remember in one authors note I asked who would read a jacksfilms fanfic? Well, Im writing one. It's gonna be called "Rewind The Video: jacksfilms." Or something like that. So, my uploading will be less often, but there's gonna be more to read.

- Mercury 💖