Austin giggles then stops. I whimper and look at him. He then kisses my nose. "What?" He asks.

"Why did you stop?"

"My arm was getting tired."

I yawn and stretch as best as I could without hitting Austin. "I'm tired."

"You just got here." He chuckles.

"I know, but you're so comfy. I could sleep for days."

Austin laughs and shakes his head. "Sometimes you try to be too cute."

"Eh, not really. It just comes naturally."

"Well, I guess that's true, since you're already cute as it is."

"Aww. And you're sweet. Despite that build you have."

Austin is fairly well built. He's got muscle, not to mention his badass dragon wings. They are the coolest things ever. It helps give him his intimidating look. He may look scary, but he's a total sweetheart. I love him for it.

Austin nuzzles my neck, then kisses me. "You sure you wanna take a nap?"

"Nah, then I'd miss hanging out with you," I say as I kiss him back. I snuggle more on his chest, relaxed. He pets my head and my ears follow the movement of his paw running through my head fur.

I nuzzle his neck then snuggle back on his chest. "So what do you wanna do?" He asks me. "We can go get some lunch."

"How about we do that and head to the beach? We haven't been in a while."

"Do you have your swimming trunks?"

"No."

He sets me beside him and he gets up. "Let me see if I have another." He searches through his dresser, then his closet. "Ah, there we go." He tosses me a red and black bathing suit.

I hold it, then I put it on, trying to see if it fits. Surprisingly enough, it fits me perfectly. "This fits me perfectly," I say, a bit shocked.

Austin chuckles. "I bought it the last time you forgot your swimming trunks. I figured you'd forget next time."

"You know me too well. Thank you."

"Not a problem. Anything for my red and black fluffbucket."

I blush and hug him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now, let's get to the beach before it gets too crowded. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

He gives me that smirk that he knows he's right, and I can't fight back. It irritates me and makes me feel tingly at the same time. It's weird, I know, but it's how I feel.

Austin picked me up, held me in his arms, went outside, and started flying to the beach. A little side info, ever since that incident where Sam pushed me off the rail, Austin has been working out and training in his downtime, just so he can fly me places. Isn't he just the sweetest?

We arrives at the beach moments later, but I really enjoyed the view from Austin's arms. Generally, I have a fear of heights, but I felt safe with Austin.

We landed softly and furs just stared at us. "Yeah, we flew here. Oh well." I thought to myself, but didn't say out loud.

Austin stretched his wings after the flight and furled them up on his back. Both of us then proceeded to run into the water. We were already changed from Austin's house.

"Oh shit." I say when we are in the water.

"What's wrong?"

"We forgot the beach supplies."