Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Weekend plans; Day 1

-Luke-
I wake up feeling a lovers comfort, as I was sleeping in Chase's big, fluffy arms. I smile and try to go back to sleep. Since it's the weekend, we don't have classes.

I want to actually have fun this weekend, like what Chase and I would do when we were stuck at home. I loved to go places with him. Not only did he let me go to where I wanted to go, he offers to pay for everything. Of course, I don't let him. He needs to save his money and not spend it on his little prince.

Yeah, I know, I called myself little. It's true though, he has a good 3 or 4 inches on me. To me, he's a freaking giant. My giant. He's bigger than me on height, weight, just about everything. Yes, I did take a peek when he and I were showering together. That's the only way I know.

Yeah, yeah 'submissive one is always the pervert.' And? I don't care though. He's the one that took a shower with me. I know he looked at me based on what I saw.

Alright, enough of that. I was laying on his warm chest, with my head just under his chin. I was really comfortable. Have you ever been in such a comfortable position, that you didn't want to get up, regardless of what's happening? That's pretty much how I'm feeling right now.

I lay there, listening to his cute, soft little snores. It sounds like a kittens purr, just it has a little pause to it. Anyway, it's really adorable.

Man, I guess I'm really in love with Chase. I mean, reflecting on our relationship so far, we've done the stereotypical romantic things. I want to do something for him and this time, I'm paying for it all.

I wait patiently for Chase to wake up. I'm not complaining. Like I said, I was comfortable. I did end up dozing off for a little bit, only to be waken up as Chase kissed my forehead. I'm such a sucker.

"Hey, babe," Chase said as he let go of me, making me let out a small whimper. "Aww, were you comfortable?"

I nod with a sad, puppy-dog look on my face. "Anyway, I have something planned for us today," I said rather excitedly.

"Ahh so now we are from disappointed to excited, huh? This should be good," he said with a chuckle.

I got off of him and proceeded to get dressed and ready to go. He did the same.

He struggled to get his shirt on all the way, so I helped him with that. "So you decided to wear a compression shirt for my benefit?" I teased,

I'm surprised I didn't faint. Maybe because I've seen all of him. Anyway, the shirt really brought out his abs and his pecs. In my opinion, they were godly.

"Oh, hush you perv."

"You love me anyways," I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." He kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks for the help, by the way."

"Not a problem. Just think of it as one of your perks for having me," I said.

"I thought you were my boyfriend, not my servant."

"I never said I was, but I'm always going to help you out when you need it."

"Anyways, what do you have planned?"

"Well, when we finish, I'm gonna drive us there."