Chapter 11

Chapter 11: An Early Release, the movies and date night

Due to self editing, this chapter will be rewritten. I apologize for the inaccurate information that was presented in the old chapter, so I'm taking that part out of it.

~the next day~
-Chase-
I woke up early yet again. Man, I wish Luke was here. I miss seeing his adorable face in the mornings. He and I would be cuddling on either his bed or mine.

No, I don't plan on doing THAT anytime soon. I'm one of those who believes in sex after marriage. We've only been dating for, let's see, we started dating Wednesday night and today is Tuesday, so soon to be 6 days and he was out for 3 of them.

Anyways, I did the usual routine. I went and got dressed for my jog, and I ate some food. I went out and headed to the park.

The park was quite peaceful. You could hear the birds chirping and the clouds just block out the sun, but allow plenty of light to pass. It was a nice morning.

I put my earbuds on and I start the jog. I usually run seven laps around the park. That's my cardio for the day.

There were surprisingly a lot more furs out here this morning. I didn't expect to see this many. With my luck, I ran into Max and Andrew.

"Hey, Chase, what's going on?" Max asked.

"Nothing much. I'm jogging around the park and then I was gonna go and visit Luke."

"Is he doing any better?" Andrew asked.

"He is awake and just about ready to get the hell out of the hospital."

"Yeah, who wouldn't be?" Max added, "I would be in the same boat as him. I don't like being him hospitals. They creep me out big time."

Andrew laughed. "Wow, I can't believe you are creeped out by being in a hospital."

"This is coming from someone who can't sleep with out his nightlight," Max replied.

"Sh-sh-shut up," he whined.

I couldn't help but chuckle softly at the situation, shaking my head. "So what college are you attending, Max, Andrew?"

"Southwest university," Andrew answered, "it's not to far from LAU, but it's a decent drive."

"I just love to come here," Max said, "It's always quite peaceful. You can take nice strolls along the sidewalk. There's also a swing set to relax and swing."

He was right. He forgot to mention the pond that was there. Then again, Max wasn't real big on water, but the pond helped give the park a relaxing feeling. I loved to watch the little ducks just swim around.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I must be seeing Luke."

"Alright, buddy. I'll see you around."

"Bye, Chase."

"See you two later."

I head to the hospital. There, I ran into Jake and Austin. Those two were holding paws. I guess Jake had the guts to come out. I'm proud of the little guy.

"Hey, you two."

"Hey, Chase," Jake said, "I was watching over my buddy. We got up early so I wanted to come here."

"By we, he means he dragged my ass out of bed and told me we were heading to the hospital."

I look at Jake. there's a bruise on his face. "What happened?" I asked.

"Sam got me pretty good there."

"And that was all he was able to get," Austin said.

"I guess you ran into that bastard again?"