Chapter 19

*6 YEARS LATER*

•Jeff•

I really need to kill. I need to find a house, right away.

I see a large black and white house ahead, so I decide on that one.

I go up to the front door, and pick the lock.

Huh, easy to get in.

I walk upstairs, looking through the bedrooms. First, I come across some kid's room.

I'll get the parents first, then come back to this one, if I still need a kill.

But... This room looks strange. The little girl is sleeping, but she only looks to be 5 or 6. But the room is decorated with posters.

Black Veil Brides. Pierce The Veil. Nirvana. Supernatural. Black Butler. Just about anything you could find in Hot Topic.

I walk over to the girl's bed, decorated with The Nightmare Before Christmas.

She has long brown hair, and pale skin. I can't see the color of her eyes, because she's sleeping. She reminds me of someone...

Shaking my head, I leave the room and go to the next bedroom.

This one looks a lot like the child's, but has more posters. It's like identical to Hot Topic.

There's an entire shelf of Black Butler and Death Note mangas. There's an autographed picture of Andy Biersack next to the bed. There's a fat tabby cat sleeping on the pillow next to the person. I walk closer, to see a small skinny frame, definitely a girl.

I don't know any guy who would sleep with a Sebastian stuffed animal, or whatever they're called. Plushies or dolls, maybe? I don't know.

I look closer; long wavy brown hair; punk haircut. Pale skin. A few freckles.

Wait..... A house looking like Halloween threw up on it, and Warped Tour was here. A child with those things in their room, that looks a lot like the girl laying here.

Could it be...?

I notice another picture.

I pick it up; I remember this.

It's me and Mallory.

This... This is Mallory's house. My hands start shaking, and I drop the picture with a loud thump.

Suddenly, Mallory moves around. I freeze, my eyes wide.

She groans, and slowly sits up. "Motherfucking bitch, I was sleeping. Get out of my room, Shyanne." She mumbles, thinking it was Shyanne.

"Why aren't you responding to me, you dumb rock?" She asks, throwing the Sebastian plushie at me. I catch it with one hand, and throw it back to her. "Because my name isn't Shyanne." I respond.

She opens her eyes wider, and puts her black Ray Ban glasses on to see me better. She turns the lamp on, and she almost screams.

"Jeff?!"

"Surprised to see me?" I ask, an emotionless look on my face.

Her face goes from surprised, to excited, to anger.

"Why are you here and how did you find me?" She growls.

"I needed to kill. And I came her and found you. But I won't kill you." I sigh.

Her eyes go dark, "What the hell did you do to Lizzy?"

"Nothing." I say.

Wait... Did she actually name her after Elizabeth from Black Butler?

"You don't even know who the fuck that is, do you?" She seethes.

"Mommy? Who is that creep?" A little girl's voice asks. I turn around, to see the girl- Lizzy- my daughter.

She has long light brown hair, pale skin, very skinny, blue eyes, and wearing Batman pajamas.

"Oh my God, it's Jeff the Killer!" Lizzy exclaims, pointing at me.

"Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Woods, please calm down and go find Shyanne. Stay with her." Mallory says, calmly.

She did name the poor kid after Ciel's fiancé.

Lizzy nods, and runs off.

"That's my daughter, isn't it?" I ask.

Mallory looks down, slowly nodding. "You mean the one you left? I was planning on you to stay. I didn't want her to grow up like me. With a dad who's messed up like crazy. And she did, and he also wasn't around."

"I'm sorry. I did it for her own good." I say.

"Sure you did. You were just afraid of commitment. Commitment to me, and to being a father." She spits.

"I didn't want to hurt you or her!"

She glares at me. "Humans are problematic. Especially you."

**WHERE ARE ALL MY BLACK BUTLER FANS**

I roll my eyes. "Still bringing Black Butler in to everything you say, I see."

She narrows her eyes at me. "Don't be so annoyed. You're the one who broke into my house. And plus, I'd watch what you say to me. I do know how to fight."

"Yeah, well, I'm one hell of a killer." I mock Sebastian, so I'd be mocking Mallory.

"Can you just leave now?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"As long as you... Go to sleep!" I yell, and run at her with my knife.

•Mallory•

I quickly jump up, and kick the knife out of his hand, and punch him in the jaw. His head cocks to the side due to the impact, and he grabs his face.

"Damn, what happened to you?" He questions.

"You happened." I say, and hit him again.

He runs at me, and I grab his wrist and flip him.

He lands with a thud, and groans.

"Come back in my house and I will choke you with that Sebastian plush that I threw at you." I growl.

"How the hell would you do that?"

"Shove it down your throat. Now take your damned knife and get out of my house." I say, and throw his bloody knife at him. He grabs it, and stands up.

"Last time I come near you. You'll kill me." He says, and walks out of the room.

_____________________________

A/N

okay there's that chapter

oh and my prayers and love go out to Paris, y'all will get through this. and also to Japan, bc I saw on Tumblr something about an earthquake. so yeah. pray for them.

and apparently world war 3 is about to start, so I'm seriously gonna start praying and preparing for whatever's about to go down.

hopefully I didn't freak whoever didn't know about this out. okay bye.