Chapter 15

•Mallory•

I wake up, and Jeff is sitting at the foot of my bed, just waiting for me, just like in my coma. He stares at me, and I give him a questioning look. "What is it?" I ask. "Oh, um, n-nothing." He says, uncertainty clear in his voice. "Oh. Well, um, I have to go back to school next week and I need to go to the mall. Do you wanna go with me?" I ask. He nods. "Okay. But you need to take your bloody hoodie off. And I'll have to do something with your face. He rolls his eyes, and takes his hoodie off. I walk into the bathroom, and bring out the concealer, and put it all over his face. I lock him in my bedroom, and I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, to get ready.

*at the mall*

We end up going to Hot Topic, Hollister, Journey's, PacSun, American Eagle, a hair place, of which I get a blue streak in my hair and blue in my bangs. We go to a few other stores, and then we leave.

We take the woods back to my house. A few minutes into the forest, I sigh, and stop in my tracks. "Jeff, I need to talk to you." I say. He nods, and we sit against a tree. "It's about that dream I had. When I was in a coma..." I say, and proceed to tell him the full story. "So... what are you saying?" He asks, curiously. "What I'm saying is.... I'm in love with you. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. And I don't care if you like me back, I mean I do, but I understand if you don't. And you can laugh in my face, kill me, or walk away. That won't change anything. And, you are exactly like the Jeff I fell in love with in my dream. You ARE the Jeff I fell in love with. I don't know, when I met you, it was like falling in love all over again. And I know this is a lot to take in, but I just had to get it off my chest. So... yeah." I finally admit my feelings for him. He's silent, and just stares at me, and for some odd reason, I begin crying. Jeff suddenly grabs my face, and wipes my tears away, and then, he does the least expected: he kisses me. "I love you too. The first time I saw you, I fell in love. I was just scared to tell you." He admits. I smile, and hug him. "Um, we should probably be heading back home. We can watch Netflix or something." I say. He nods, and we both stand up, and walk back to my house.

"So, what exactly are we going to watch?" Jeff asks, curiosity in his voice. "Black Butler. Season two, being that's the only season on Netflix. I usually go on YouTube, but you look like the type who wouldn't wanna read, because most of the shows are in Japanese and the English is written on the screen. So here we go." I say, and click on the first episode.

"Why is the blonde kid wearing booty shorts?" Jeff asks, gesturing to the young blonde. I laugh, "That's Alois. And he's a little bitchy man thot." "Oh. Well at least his butler is half decent looking." he replies, pointing at his butler, Claude. "Pfft. Wait until you see Sebastian, the other butler. Claude is a potato compared to him." I smirk. Jeff raises an eyebrow at me, an continues watching the show.

"That guy in the trench coat at Alois' door looks suspicious. Who's he? And what's in the suitcase thingy?" Jeff asks. I sigh, "That's Sebastian in the trench coat. And Ciel is in the suitcase. Oh, and Ciel is his master. And just a heads up, Sebastian and Ciel are the good guys. Claude and Alois are the meanies." "Hm. In that case, I'm team Claude." he smirks. "Well, good for you. I'm forever team Sebastian! And the Phantomhive manor is better than the Trancy manor. So, ha." I argue. He just smiles, and rolls his eyes.

"Mallory! I'm home!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I panic, and shut my laptop. "Get out! Quick!" I whisper/yell to Jeff. He quickly nods, and climbs out of the window. "I'll be back later." he says, and jumps.

_______________________________________

A/N

IM SORRY ITS SHORT AND IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT IVE BEEN BUSY WITH THINGS like family issues, my birthday, and tbh I've been too busy watching Black Butler and fangirling over Sebastian bc I mean why not? Anyways, yeah. Bye.✌🏻️