chapter 13

*Jeff*

I look down at the now lifeless person, covered in blood. I stand up, and wipe my hands off on my jeans. I hop out of the window, and head off, in search of another victim.

A large brick house catches my eye, and I walk over to it. The only lights that aren't on are the ones upstairs, so I climb into a tree close to a window. I open it with ease, and carefully climb in. I see a girl laying in bed, who appears to be asleep or nearing it. I can see her features, due to the moonlight shining through. She has long, light brown wavy hair cut into the 'scene' look, few light freckles, and pale skin. She has a small, skinny frame. Her eyes flutter open, and I see they're a bright, vibrant forest green. She's breathtaking. She's... beautiful. Her eyes turn to me for a moment, but then, sleep takes her over. I can't bear to kill her. I just can't. I look around her room, there are many Black Veil Brides posters, and many with bands similar to that. I see a Slipknot hoodie lying on a mint colored chair. There's a picture beside her bed, of what I'm assuming is her with her cat. I turn around, and see a desk, with a sketchbook on it. I open it, and immediately see a realistic picture of Andy Biersack. I flip the page, and see a boy who I'm assuming is Johnnie Guilbert, by what she wrote on the side. I keep flipping pages, seeing different little sketches, but I see one that stands out. Could it be..? Same wide eyes, carved smile, bloody hoodie, black hair... She drew.. me. I continue staring at the picture. I trace my finger along the drawing, before pulling my hand back. What am I doing? I have to get out of here. I quickly close the sketchbook, and run and jump out of the already open window.

*Mallory*

When I open my eyes, sunlight streams through my window. Wait... Is it opened? I get up, and shut the open window. What the hell?

I go and lay back down on my bed, remembering my month long dream.

I love you, Mallory.

I wouldn't let anyone hurt you.

You're beautiful.

I love you more than I can ever scream.

Happy birthday, Sunshine.

You're not alone

I love you more than Andy Biersack loves Batman.

Well then my name is Mr. Jeff Cheeto Woods.

Well hey there, sexy.

You look hot in my hoodie.

Love ya, Mal!

I let a tear slip, remembering it wasn't reality. Am I in love with him in reality, though? But in reality, he's a ruthless killer. If you came across him, he'd spill your blood quicker than you can speak.

I shake the thoughts away, and get up. I throw on a Black Veil Brides shirt, and black ripped skinny jeans. I put on my black converse, and straighten my hair. I brush my teeth, and then grab my phone.

I hop downstairs, and see my mom in the living room, reading a book. "I'm going out," I call to her, before opening the door and leaving.

I decide to walk to the woods, being that's where I enjoy most. I take out my phone, and put my earbuds in my ears. I go to my music, and click on I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance. Once I reach a certain point, I stop and sit against a tree. I close my eyes, and rest for a minute.

I start hearing a staticky noise, and I pause my music and take my earbuds out of my ears. The static gets louder, and harder to bear. It gets so loud, I let out a shrill scream, and then I pass out.