Texas part 4

I'm ill today so I'm spending the day writing a few of these for you lovely people. Hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------
Maya's POV

I couldn't understand why we were going back to Texas after what happened last time but papy Joe invited us all back for a vacation.

When we got there a shiver went down my spine, this was where I finally admitted I liked Lucas. This was the beginning of it all. I looked around to see hundreds of trees for miles and fresh air, it was nothing like New York but I liked it however I would never admit how much I liked it to Lucas.

"Maya are you OK?" Lucas shouted from the porch, I came back down to earth to realize that everyone had already gone inside. Smiling with nerves I walked up to Lucas and took his hand.

We all went and got ribs and Farkle yet again had nearly a whole cow, I snuggled into Lucas' arm which was now around my chair, but as I did I looked over to see Riley leaving in a hurry.

"I'll be back in a minute huckleberry." I shouted to Lucas as I walked out following her to the fence along the driveway.

"Is everything ok?" I asked her trying not to worry too much.

"Yeah" she replied releasing a forced smile.

"No your not, is it because we're back, in Texas, is it because I'm with Lucas?" I questioned, starting to worry myself even more

"No.. Don't think that, its nothing to do with Lucas" as she said them words a relief traveled through my body, I didn't want to have to give him up but i would have to for Riley.

"Then what is it?" I continued to ask

"I'm not jealous that you have Lucas, I'm jealous that you have someone that really likes you, I want someone who likes me as much as you too like each other, your like the perfect couple."

"Oh my gosh, Riley we are not perfect. Have you seen the way we fight and you shouldn't want a perfect relationship, when the right person comes along you'll know"

"But I thought the right person was Lucas and I was really wrong, when i see you two together here, it just reminds me how wrong I was, what if I'm wrong again?" She asked with absolute desperation all over her face. As she spoke Lucas walked out towards us and I looked at him then her and just simply replied with

"You'll know." And i hugged her. Lucas for closer and closer until  Riley let go and walked away smiling

"I'll leave you alone." And as she passed Lucas she tapped him on the shoulder trying to hide how much this trip was hurting her.

"Hello, Miss Clutterbucket." He said as he leaned on the fence trying to look swave, but instead breaking the fence,  falling straight through it and landing awkwardly on the ground.

Laughter erupted as he tried to get up, his hair was messy and his face had gone a ruby colour. I tried to help him up but I just continued laughing to point where tears started to appear, rolling g down my face. He wrapped his hands around my hips until they met and then lifted me up

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No" I said through short breaths while still giggling. He spun me around rpeating what he said and we both laughed. Eventually he put me down and then he looked straight j to my eyes and stopped laughing, so did i.

"Maya...I love you" if he wasn't holding his hands round my waist, I would have just dropped; my legs fells like jelly.

"Really?" I asked just to make sure he meant it.

"Yes." He said letting out a small snigger.

"I love you too, Lucas." I replied and with out hesitating I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist, snuggling up in the Texas air.

Riley's POV

I looked back when I got to the door to see Maya on Lucas, he was spinning her around laughing and it made me feel a little worse. It wasn't their fault that they really liked each other, but I just wished I could have that with someone.

I turned toward the door to see farkles goofy facesmiling back at me and waving me towards a seat next to him. I smiled to myself and walked through the door.