Disney Date

I need to thank Bilbobaggins00 who suggested this one shot.

----------------------------------------------

Maya's POV

"Where are we going?" I begged Lucas.

"I'm not telling you, you'll know when we get there." He persisted and continued to focus on driving rather than looking at me.

"I would tell you." I said trying to make him feel guilty.

"Nope." He replied feeling happy with himself. I wanted to know so bad, I thought I was going to burst...

"Look up." He said smiling over at me. I looked up to see a big castle poking out through the trees in the distance. It looked like it belonged in a fairy tale, It took me a moment to release what it was.

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!!" I screamed as I poked my head out of the open window trying to take it all in.

"Yh." He replied acting like he didn't care when I knew he loved watching Disney movies just as much as I did..

When we walked through the gates into the humongous center where hundreds of people just like me were soaking it all up. I turned around to Lucas who still seemed really happy with himself, I sprinted up to him giving him a cuddle before whispering in his ear

"This time you did really good, Huckleberry."

"You known what ride we should go on first?" I smiled.

"What?" Lucas whispered leaning towards me.

"Its a small world!" I hyperventilated getting really excited.

"As it's a date you can choose, Let's go." He answered smiling at me.

"Yes!" I screamed giving him a hug. I've never been so excited over something so small before, but I liked the feeling. I loved it's a small world it was the only ride that took everything that Disney stood for and put it all together to show everyone. And I got to share it all with Lucas.

The day was going well we got on a few rides and got hundreds of pictures with all the characters but the thing I knew Lucas wanted to see was the fireworks he had been going on about them all day.

We sat on a bench far away enough from the castle that we could see the fireworks perfectly.

"Why do we have to be here? Its really cold." I moaned.

"I always come to this." He shouted over the crowds of people talking.

"Why, this so boring?" I questioned him.

"Do you really want to know why I like the fireworks so much?" He said.

"Yes!" I demanded a little confused by what he was saying.

"Look over there." he pointed to a tree right by the castle. I skimmed over there to see men getting down on one knee and women jumping up and down hugging them and kissing them. Proposals!!

"Huckleberry?" I said.

"What?" He asked turning his head away from the couples to look at me.

"Your a good guy." I whispered in his ear. He put his arm around me, kissed the side of my head and then turned himself back to continue to witness the proposals.

-----------------------------------------------

I know its short and a little out of place but hopefully you like it.