BE WITH U ALWAYS PART-3

Start from the beginning

Nandinimaa!! Aap aise kaise bol sakti ho? Im ur daughter. 

Nyonika: haan!! Tum meri daughter hi ho...but tum meri son nahi ho...jo mera naam roshan karega aur money ghar layega aur tum hamesha money wastage hi ho!! Ladkiyo hotehi faltu ka chakkar...

Nandini:* while crying* but maa aap bhi ek aurat ho and aap aise kaise apni beti sein is tarah baat karsakte hein??

Nyonika:*slapped hard on nandu cheek* chup ek dam..never even try to compare me with you. You chipoo.. Itne saal sah liya tujhe an aur nahi and good luck dekho aaj tere papa bhi ghar nahi hein and tujhe dakhe maar ke ghar se nikal diya tho koyi nahi hoga nujhe poochne waale*SMILED EVILLY*

*With that she throwed Nandini out literally on ground while Nandini yelled in pain*

She closed door on nandu face and stormed in to her room

There Nandini was lying on the floor crying badly.

She got up and moved out of the apartment and walking on the roads aimlessly and suddenly it started raining and with in no time she got drenched in rain. She is walking continuously with carrying pain in heart and suddenly a car is coming front of nandu and the person in car pressed horn many times but nandu is not in a state to listen the horn sound. There the car stopped with a sudden break and due to sudden nandu got slightly hit and she fell on road but nothing happened to her..

A lady around 40 years of age, came out of the car and walked towards nandini. But in rain also the lady saw tears in eyes and thought some thing is terrebily wrong with her. The lady came near nandini and sat on knees before nandini. Nandini without letting that lady to speak hugged her tightly. The lady was shocked with sudden hug but understanding the situation gave in. Nandini started sobbing in her arms.

Lady: beta kya hua? Kyu ro rage ho?? Lagi    tho nahi  naa??

Nandini didnt reply anything and crying silently in that women arms in which she felt mother warmth.

Lady: beta tumhara ghar kidar hein??

Nandini started shivering badly and fainted. The lady got tensed and made nandini stand and took her to her car and placed nandini inside the car and drove back to home...

*******
Nandini slowly gained senses and little she could recognise the surroundings. She with lot of effort sat on bed resting her head on bed rest and caught her head as she is having immense pain. Then slowly the door got opened and the same lady came with the glass of juice with a smile on her face.

Nandini: aunty mein yaha kaise? Aur yeh kiska ghar hein? Aur aap?

Lady: beta mera naam shilpa dhawan and yeh mera hi ghar hein. Tum road pe behosh hogai isliye apni ghar laayi.

Nandini: aapne mujhe apne ghar leke aayi??

Shilpa: haan beta!!

Nandini:* while crying* meri khudki maa ne hi mujhe ghar se dhake maar ke nikal diya? kya mein itni buri hun aunty?

Shilpa: nahi beta!!*while carresing her face*

Nandini:tho meri mom ne kyu nikala ??
*shilpa has no words of wat to say to dis poor soul*

Shilpa:beta actually hua kya??

Then nandini took a deep breath and clutched shilpa hand tightly and narrated the whole.

*shilpa was astonished,shocked that how could a mother could do so?? Every one doesn't have a luck to get a girl child...kya bolte usey sabko naseeb prapt nahi hota...that movement she decided that she will give nandini all the mother love she craved for and in return she will get the daughter love which she also craved for*

Shilpa: dekh beta!! tumhari mom ne jo bhi kiya hein ham naahi usey badal sakte hein??par ham yeh dhyan raksakte hein ki wo aage se aisa na kare..

Nandini:*being innocent she didn't understand wat shilpa wants to say* MATLAB??

Shilpa:matlab yeh ki...we should make ur mom know your value..then only we can succeed..and uske liye you have to read well and do hard work thaki u achieve big in life agar tumne achieve ki tho problem solve..tumhari mom ki main problem is money ..agar tum unhe wahi dogi..tho she will understand that girls are also no less...

Nandini:haan zarror aunty..apni maa ki pyaar keliye mein kuch bhi karsakti hun...*her eyes again became teary*

Shilpa:arey ab kyu ro rahi ho? Mein huna tere liye..tume jab bhi lonely hua tho come to mee...apni is new mom ke paas...

Nandini: sachi aunty??*said nandu with a spark in her eyes,which made shilpa to smile wholeheartedly*

Shilpa: aunty nahi maa bulao

Nandini: jee maa!!*with that she hugged her shilpa maa..with a smile that kuch bhi ho jaye she has atleast her maa on this world who listens to her after her dad*

Shilpa:acha beta!!tumhara naam kya hein? Abhi tak nahi batayi??

Nandini:*hit herself on head* mein bhi na maa!!kitni pagal hun..aapko apni poori history batayi.. par mera naam nahi..mera naam NANDINI MURTHY.

*SHILPA LAUGHED ON HER CUTE ANTICS*

Shilpa: murthy?? Wo hamare bagal waale flat mein rehte hein...

Nandu:acha...dekho mein apki kitni paas hun..aur waise yeh room kiski hein??

Shilpa:mere bete kaa!!

Nandini:ohh mere bhai kaa*saying this she glanced each and every corner of the room as if searching for something*

Nandini:mil gaya mujhe*said with a excited look*

Shilpa:kya milgaya??*with a confused look*

Nandini: ek min maa!!abhi pata chal jayega aapko..

*saying this she got up from bed and walked to the door,which is closed*

Shilpa:par beta!!yeh door tho hamesha se hi closed hein jab se ham aaye hue hein

Nandini:mujhe pata hein maa !!kyuki I closed it..

Shilpa :kya?? Matlab mein samji nahi??
..................................
..................................
.......

I know I left at interesting point..par kya karu..I vl give in nxt update...so guys this is my fvrt stry...and if anyone doesn't like it.. please dont read it...I cant handle hatred any more..im tired of being strong...say hws dis part.. depending on ur review only I vl continue..or else dis is last part...