"He will be here in sometime. How are you my little girl?", her mother starts to shed tears.

"I'm perfectly ok. ", she said not sounding convincing.

"You told me this on the phone also. But you weren't. "

"Mumma."

"Shuu. Now rest. Don't boss over everyone. "

It had been four days now. She gained a bit of a strength. And in true sense of words "a bit". The doctor confirmed that it was asthma attack along with stress attack. Aisha has been by her side continuously. And to surprise her Sanya and Sarah have also flew down to Mumbai. The only person who has not visited her is her father. Even Rehan. He came to the hospital but didn't go inside the room.

"Aisha could you please call my mom inside.", Ananya told Aisha.

"Mumma where is Baba? Is he angry with me? Why has he not come? He is not even picking up my phone?", She sounds worried and sad.

"He...he is. . "

"I'm here. ", her father spoke from behind.

"Baba", she was so happy to see him. But he seemed worried.

"How are you?", he placed one hand on her head.

"Much better after seeing you.", she hugged him.

"Hmmm.", is what he said.

She looked at him and wondered what happened.

"Baba,are you not happy to see me in Mumbai?", she asked.

"No. If it means seeing you in the hospital like that,then you better stay in New York.", he said. Everyone except her father left the room.

"I'm sorry. "

"You are sorry. You should be punished. How can you help that woman? They are bothering you for so long and you didn't even tell me. Why?"

"I told you. I told you that I met Kabir in New York."

"And because you meet him you give them all the money you have."

"It doesn't matter."

"Oh it does. You give it all to them and what will be left with us." Rehan had visited the hospital and made up his mind to go meet Ananya today but after listening to Ananya and Baba's conversation he turned back.

"Baba.", she had nothing to say.

"You gave them what you had collected for your penthouse in New York. "

"Anyways you didn't want me to put my money there. So just forget it. Now its gone. They got what they want."

"I'm sure they won't be satisfied with so much also."

"You have always told me to help the needy so I did. And come on, she is my mother after all. It's alright.", Ananya tries to convince him.

"Yes this is all my values which are affecting me today.", Baba said.

She kept her hand on her father's hand and gives it a little squeeze. "My dad greatest .", she raised her hand up, on which the glucose pipe was attached and it moves."ouch!!!!!! Shit this damn stuff."

"My over enthusiastic angel.", Baba said fixing it again.

"By the way, how many more days do I have to stay in this sad place?", she said picking up some random thing to fidget with." I want to go back."

" Where? New York?", Baba gets angry.

"Huh...No home.", she was supposed to say New York. But considering her father's tone she settled for home.