32-A Fitting End

Começar do início

We pulled apart, panting before Kid's lips went down to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he kissed and licked at my skin. Feeling his hands go down to my thighs, I felt him lift me up slightly.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling him press against me. His mouth continued kissing, licking, and sometimes nibbling all around my neck and collarbone.

That's when I felt him slowly beginning to rock his hips against mine. At the position we were in, I could easily feel his crotch pressing against me.

I couldn't hold in the moans. "Aaah, Kid! Mmmh!"

I heard him chuckle slightly as he looked up at me with a smirk. "I'm guessing you like what I'm doing?"

I felt my face flush as I shyly nodded. He groaned slightly and pushed himself harder against me, causing a moan of pleasure to escape my lips.

In an instant, the lights went out, casting the room in darkness. We both looked around in surprise. Kid set me back down on my feet as I glanced at the window.

I hadn't even noticed how dark and snowy it had gotten outside. "Looks like you were right, Kid. The snowstorm's here."

"Yeah, it must've caused a blackout."

We both left my room and soon heard the others coming out of their rooms. Since I could see in the dark, I led Kid by the hand as we got the others and headed downstairs.

We gathered in the living room, setting up candles and grabbing flashlights. Drake sighed. "Well this sucks."

Patty stretched her arms. "I'm boooored!"

Liz said, "Come on, Patty, why don't we get a few coloring books?"

Patty jumped up and nodded. "Okay!"

I quickly asked, "Hey, Liz, could you grab me the latest teen magazine?"

"Sure thing, Luna."

Liz and Patty headed upstairs, soon coming back with coloring books and a stuffed giraffe for Patty. Liz handed me the magazine before joining Patty in coloring.

Drake had grabbed a comic and began reading along with Drew, who was reading one of his novels. I snuggled up beside Kid, who wrapped an arm around me, and opened the magazine.

I looked through the latest trends in clothes and makeup. I stopped on a page with several outfits. I pointed to one outfit.

"Ooooh, that dress is so pretty."

Kid looked closer before smiling slightly. "And it's symmetrical. I bet it'd look great on you."

I smiled and flipped the page. This page featured a few outfits for guys, and the guys wearing them were hot too. I smirked and pointed to a blonde guy.

"Now that guy's hot."

I noticed Kid's eyes narrow as he gazed down at the picture. "I don't see what the big deal is."

I looked up at Kid. "Don't worry, Kid. You're still way better than him."

I pecked his cheek, watching him smile before flipping through the next few pages. As it got later and later, we all took turns taking our showers.

I helped Kid make sandwiches for everyone. Eating in the living room, I looked through a few more magazines. Finishing our meal, we got some blankets to keep us warm.

Without the electricity, there was no heat. Feeling the temperature in the house beginning to drop, I huddled up with Kid under a blanket.

Looking through more outfits, Kid pointed to one before whispering in my ear, "I bet you'd look really sexy in that."

His warm breath on my skin made me shiver. He began nibbling on my ear affectionately.

I pulled away and quietly said, "Kid, the others are in here too, you know."

"I don't care."

I smirked at him. "Well in that case."

Underneath the blanket, I ran my hand over Kid's chest. I slowly trailed my hand down toward his lap. I heard a slight groan come from his throat before his hand quickly grabbed my wrist.

He whispered, "You're just asking for trouble."

After releasing my wrist, I felt his hand grab my breast, giving it a light squeeze. I let out a quiet gasp as he flashed me a sly grin. When he let go, I pouted at him.

He chuckled at me before kissing the side of my head. My frown quickly turned into a smile and I pecked his lips.

"I can't stay mad at you, Kid."

I noticed Patty sit up, stretching and yawning. Liz said, "Come on, Patty, let's head to bed."

Patty tiredly nodded. Drew closed his book. "We should all get some sleep."

We all nodded and everyone began heading up to their rooms. Kid led me to my room and shut the door behind us.

"Would you like me to stay with you tonight, Luna?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'd like that."

I sat down on my bed with Kid sitting beside me. I had a candle on my bedside table to give us light. I looked down at my lap as I gathered my thoughts.

"Luna? Something on your mind?"

I felt my face heat up slightly as I said, "A-Actually, I've been thinking things through. And I think I'm ready...you know...for us to..."

I didn't even finish my sentence. Kid lifted my face up to look at him. "Are you sure?"

I gulped and slowly nodded. He gave me a warm smile before kissing my lips.

"Oh, Luna. I've been patiently waiting to make you mine."

"I'm all yours. Just..."

"Just what?"

I looked at his concerned expression. "Be gentle, please."

He smiled. "Of course."

He gently pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. His lips met mine and we spent the rest of the night in each others arms.

Waking up the next morning, I saw that I was laying against Kid's bare chest. I sat up and pecked his lips, watching his eyes slowly open to meet mine.

He smiled. "Morning, Luna. You okay?"

I tilted my head. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

He let out a sigh of relief. "Because last night, I was so afraid that I might hurt you."

I gently smiled. "Kid, you could never hurt me. And you know, wolves mate for life. I'm forever yours now."

He sat up and kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you, Luna."

"I love you too, Death the Kid."

"Come on, let's get dressed. It looks like the storm has passed and the power's back on."

I glanced at the window. Kid and I got up and got dressed before heading downstairs together. We started fixing breakfast as the others soon came down.

As we ate, Patty said, "After breakfast, let's go outside and play in the snow!"

Liz nodded. "Yeah, after that big snowstorm there's plenty of snow on the ground."

We all agreed and continued eating. Looks like this winter will be a fun one.

I'm glad I came to this city. I'm happy with my new life here. I have a wonderful home, amazing friends, and a loving boyfriend.

I even once believed that I was cursed, but my friends have shown me that my abilities are a gift. I'm looking forward to the adventures that await me in the future. But I know one thing, I won't be facing them alone.

****************************
So this is the end of the story, thank you so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it!