1-Welcome To Death City

The picture is how Drake and Drew look in weapon form. They reach up to Luna's elbows, covering half her arm in metal.
I hope you all enjoy my first Soul Eater fanfic.
Happy reading! :)

****************************

With the sun shining high in the sky, I trudged through this desert wasteland. I covered my face as a gust of wind blew dust into the air around me.

Hearing the muffled coughs behind me, I slowed my pace and glanced back to see my weapon partners still following while covering their faces.

As the wind died down along with the dust in the air, I picked up my pace again.

"Uuuugh! Are we there yet?! I can't take much more of this stupid desert!"

I continued walking and looked back at Drake to see his tired and annoyed expression.

"We're almost there, Drake. Be patient."

I looked ahead of me again to see our destination in the distance.

"See? You can see the city from here."

I glanced back at Drake to see him shielding his face from the sun and squinting his eyes.

He then groaned out, "That's still too far away! My legs can't make it that far!"

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I then heard Drew speak.

"I still can't believe we were invited to Death City by Lord Death himself. I guess he's heard about your amazing skills as a meister, Luna."

I kept my eyes forward as I spoke.

"I suppose. You should give credit to your brother and yourself as well. I wouldn't have ever made it this far without you two."

I could tell Drake was smirking as he butted into the conversation.

"Aww, did you just compliment us, Lulu?"

Keeping my expression neutral and my face forward, I sighed.

"Call it what you want. I don't really care."

It grew silent as we continued on our way. After a short while, Drake groaned and dropped to the ground on his knees. He gasped for air and I stopped and turned toward him along with Drew.

"I...need...a quick...break."

I placed my hands on my hips while Drew crouched down and patted his brother's back.

"Come on, Drake. Just a little farther, you can do it."

"No...I...can't."

I stood quietly for a moment before averting my gaze and saying, "Take your weapon forms."

They both looked up at me in surprise and uttered in unison, "What?"

I sighed in annoyance and stared down at them.

"Take your weapon forms. That way you two can take a break and I'll do all the walking."

They both stood up, looking at each other before nodding their heads. They both jumped into the air, transforming as I held my hands out to them.

They carefully slipped over my hands, enveloping my arms all the way up to my elbows. The cool metal of their gauntlet forms felt good across my warm skin.

"There. Now you guys don't have to walk and I get free ice packs."

I could hear Drake as he chuckled and told me, "Thanks, Lulu. I owe you one."