4-First Day At The DWMA

"You don't belong here anymore, monster!"

"No, please! I didn't do anything!"

"Liar! You're working with her now aren't you?!"

"No! I'd never help her! Please, you have to believe me!"

"Why should we?! Look what you've caused! Now leave before you bring more death and destruction!"

"But I-"

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Not looking back. Not wanting to see the faces of fear and hatred.

Finally stopping, I breathed heavily. I looked up to see her standing over me with a smirk.

"Now do you see? You're all alone now. No matter where you go, you will be feared and hated."

I held my head as tears streamed down my face.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! It's your fault! It's all your fault!"

She laughed and disappeared. I stared at the sky darkly.

One day, I will make you pay.

My eyes flew open and I jumped out of bed with a gasp. I looked around to see I was back in my room.

I sighed in relief. "What a nightmare."

I got up and stretched, realizing I was on all fours. I looked down at my hands to see that they had been replaced with paws.

I groaned in annoyance. "Stupid dream."

I got up and used my paws to push my door handle down, opening the door. I'm so glad the doors in this place aren't round knobs.

I headed downstairs to see the twins in the kitchen, eating breakfast. When they noticed me, Drew let out a sigh.

"What happened?"

"Just a bad dream, that's all."

I jumped into a chair as Drake set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

"Lulu, you can't stay like that. Today's Monday, we're going to the DWMA, remember?"

I started eating and said, "I completely forgot about that. I'll handle it after I eat."

I quickly finished breakfast and rushed back up to my room. I sat on my bed, closing my eyes and clearing my mind.

I took deep breaths and let my mind go blank. I felt my body starting to change, until finally it stopped. When I opened my eyes and looked at my hands, I knew I was back to normal.

I checked in the mirror to make sure all my wolf features were gone. All clear. I grabbed my usual outfit and headed to the bathroom.

I changed and fixed my hair before heading downstairs. I sat on the couch while waiting for the boys to finish getting ready.

After a bit, they came downstairs. I looked at them and asked, "Are you two ready?"

They both nodded. Drew placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, just don't leave my side. I need you two to keep me under control."

Drake grinned. "Of course. We'd never leave you behind, Lulu."

The three of us left together. We walked down the streets toward the DWMA. I kept calm on the outside, but on the inside, my fear was coming back.