Chapter 32

A sims 4 group pic of the Virals.

(Kim's POV)

I was flaring this was infinitely more awesome than the book ever described. I could see minute scratches in my glasses and see Claybourne manor before anyone else had. Hi's super sight must've passed to me.

Then smell kicked in. No one had showered in a few days, so it wasn't that pleasant.

Then my hearing picked up, the engine noise hurt. I could hear everything.

Strength must have cranked up because I nearly crushed Hi when I hugged him.

But he smiled, which made me blush
fire engine red.

Then I realized my power is more than I thought it would be. I felt, heard, smelt, and saw everything.

As we pulled down the driveway of the manor I realized reality set in, I am at the home of one of the top 2 hottest guys in the Virals series. Chancellor Claybourne.

I was going to see the study, the basement and the koi pond.

Later we would go to Morris Island. I would see what was left of the bunker. The docks and The townhouses.

Ride upon Sewee.

After, they would take us to Loggerhead Island, see Y-7's clearing, visit Turtle beach and Dead cat. Explore the trails. Go to LIRI.

This would be the best day ever!

I would get a guided tour of Bolton within the next week.

My life would be complete!

But not before I date Hi. He is very cute and has the best personality ever.

As we got out of the limousine. Trouble struck.