Chapter 23

(Chance's POV)

We waited by the flag pole for the new recruits. The 9th bell just rang, Kim, Diamond and Kobie came out first.

Kim walked right over to Hi, I never expected a girl to fall for him. After all, he's a weirdo. I mean his clothes almost never match, He makes a joke out of any situation where we're not about to die. Who's next? Shelton? Not a chance.

Sean and Kenny came within a minute or two. And Nate came out a bit later.

We decided to go to Kim's house to discuss the transformation from human to viral.

As we walked to the limousine, Kimberly started to wobble as she walked, leaning on Hi to keep steady.

When we got to the car. She collapsed completely. It was official, she was going Viral.

We helped her in and decided a new course of action. Head to where we were staying and turn the limo into a mobile lab.

About halfway to the destination Kimberly awoke. And saw someone out the window.

"There's Leslie. We need her help."

"And here comes Gourley!" Kenny said.

"Let's get them both." Kim, still woozy.

We pulled over and all got out, a lot of convincing later, they agreed.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm working on a special story for November 13th
Does anyone remember what that is? Comment if you do!