Chapter 20

(Hi's POV)

"Why do we need to talk with her?"

"Flares you idiot." Chance said

"What?"

"Our flares have returned." Tory clarified.

"OMG!! But why do we need to talk with her?"

"There's something I didn't tell you all about my previous research on the virus."  Chance had a worried look on his face.

"Spit it out!!" Ben almost yelled.

"Get out of my face Ben!! I already told you my version of Parvovirus XPB-19 can be transferred blood to blood contact. But what I haven't said is that  yours can be transferred through saliva and blood"

"So you're saying?"

"If the new version is similar to the others there may be a chance that she may become a Viral too."

Ding!

"What does the text say? Did she just flare?" Shelton's humor barely hid his worry.

"No, she wants her friends to come when we talk to her, can they?"

"If she isn't Viral it will be a high risk, but I know what I can do, because we will need more of us to take down everyone who is chasing after us. She seems to like you from what I've heard, so she Should agree because wolf powers make you seem more awesome."Chance replied.

"Thank you. And hey!! That didn't answer the question."

"I brought my portable microbiology lab, complete with a small incubator, but I'll need your blood samples. I can recreate the virus and have them join us."

"No!!!" Ben screamed

"Ben, it's our only hope of defeating them once and for all." Tory said reassuringly.

"Fine." Ben

"Okay." Ella

"Are we sure?" Shelton shakey.

"Yes" Tory

"It's settled." Chance

"Yay!" Me

Ding!

KIM- we can meet at my house

HI- we all are coming! Me, Shelton,     
Ben, Tory, Chance and Ella.

KIM- my friends might be coming they are Diamond, Nate, Kenny, Kobie, Leslie and Sean.

HI- k c u then

KIM- yeah

Wait a sec.

HI - idk where you live

KIM- library instead?

HI- ya

"We're going to the library, her and her friends will meet us there."