Chapter 1

I sat on the beach near our recently arsoned bunker. Ben was comforting me while Shelton and Hiram were sifting through the wreckage, nothing turned up, yet. Though my back was turned to it I could not help but cry at the fact that our only sanctuary was destroyed. A gentle hand was rubbing my left arm, Ben had forced a smile in order to calm me down. When suddenly there was a commotion behind us.

"Ahh!!Ahhh!!" Shelton was frantically dusting sand from his face and polo shirt, Hiram had just flung a shovel full at him, an accident. I hope.

"My shovel slipped!" Hi flung his hands in the air .

"Yah, right." Shelton, doubtful.

I was about to butt in when Hi got a very astonished look on his face.

"I found it!!!!!" He was at the edge of exited and CoCo puffs crazy. "I've missed you so much!"

"Is it the laptop!?" Shelton was almost as exited as Hi

"No!! It's the mini fridge!!" Hi started jumping up and down. "I wonder if my sandwich survived "

"You're still worried about that." Ben sounded annoyed

"I just-" before Hi could finish his sentence all of our phones buzzed at once .

We started to head back to the complex upon request of our parent's texts.

(Authors note: I will try to update about twice a week or more)