{32} The end of the begining

Start from the beginning

Skye ran in at that moment and led Hikaru out of the building. Sirens could be heard in the distance as they exited. I was just happy that Skye was thinking rationally and not barging in to try and save me.

"Did you shits call the police on me?" He asked raising the knife. I turned to Kaoru because I had no idea.

"Raven lets go." Kaoru whispered carefully as he watched the man.

"You try to leave and-" he was interrupted by the sound of blaring sirens and a loud voice.

"Put the weapon down, sir!" A policeman called from the doorway, several others surrounding windows.

At that moment, father grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, swiftly raising the knife to my throat and cursing.

"One move and I'll kill her!" He shouted as he turned to face the men.

I dared not move a muscle for that would end me. I could still see the door though, and I didn't like what I saw.

Skye ducked under the polices arm and ran towards me. She took fathers arm, and bit it. Just like that, he coiled back and I was free. Skye didn't let go, and sunk her teeth into the mans arm relentlessly.

Then the police force ran in and grabbed the madman, allowing Skye to release his arm. She had a slight trail of blood running down her chin, which she smeared as she wiped it.

I ran towards her and gave her a hug. I didn't want her to et hurt again. I really didn't. I could care less about me.

Which is probably why I forgot how sick I was. I felt lightheaded all of a sudden as my eyes closed. I hadn't stem anything in a day or so, and I hadn't had much beauty sleep either.

I opened them up as Skye tapped my shoulder.

"Are you alright?!" She asked with panic in her voice. I nodded.

"I don't feel good, but in fine. " I said as I took a deep breath. I suddenly had chills.

"I have to go patch up Hikaru and Mori. Why don't you go rest in the car?" Skye suggested as she began to head out the door. I could tell she was trying to keep her cool in this situation.

I began to walk, but felt dizzy as I reached the door frame. I leaned my head on the door and closed my eyes.

A pair of arms held me up before I could fall.

"Let me help you." Kaoru said softly as he carried me to the limo. I seriously wanted to sleep so badly, I couldn't even tell at him.

He opened the door and laid me across a few seats with a soft smile.

"Tell me if you need anything." He added as I struggled to keep my eyes open. I nodded before letting my eyes close and my thoughts cease. Sleep never felt so good.

Skye's POV

I watched as Kaoru took Raven to the car, and finally relaxed when the door closed. I went back to Hikaru who was now lying on his stomach and clutching his sides. The cut on his back wasn't too deep- Nothing too major, He wouldn't need surgery or anything. It wouldn't scar as well.

Blood followed the line across his back and dribles of it flowed down his sides. I took a sanitary wipe and dabbed at the cut as softly as I could. I didn't want him to be in any more pain than he already was. I bit his lip and muttered a sorry when he winced.

Eventually I put an ace bandage over it and wrapped it around his middle torso to secure it would heal.

"Okay..All done." I announced as Honey approached me.