Wild Child by Nick Moore

In a wild prank with her friends, Poppy Moore , an teenager, ruins all her father's girlfriend's belongings. When her father angrily arrives, he tells her that he is sending her to a boarding school in England. Arriving at the school, called Abbey Mount, Poppy meets the headmistress Mrs. Kingsley , head girl Harriet Bentley, and her 'big sister' Kate. She is miserable in her new life as she does not fit in and has no friends as she got Sunday detentions for all her roommates on the first day.

After getting dirty water on her by Harriet's "maid", Poppy and Kate become semi-friends. Revealing that the girls' dinosaur cell phones were decoys meant to be confiscated, Kate lets Poppy use hers to call her friend Ruby. When Ruby sees Poppy's message, she is disgusted and goes to sleep with Poppy's boyfriend, Roddy. After Poppy reveals that her mother died several years ago, her roommates decide to help her get expelled. Together they carry out several pranks which gradually brings them closer together. When none of their plans work, they decide to the headmistress's son, Freddie, who is strictly forbidden to with any of the girls. She dances with Freddy at the school dance much to Harriet's dismay but Poppy trips and hits her head which leads Freddie to take the concussed girl outside for air where he asks her out on a date.

And stuff happens .

I give it a 3.5/5 stars