Life's bitterness.

Start from the beginning

"So Zainab I was thinking to fix the date of the marriage of Zohaib and Nayab."Mrs Ahmad start the conversation with her sister(zeeniya's mother).

"Well,that's good. We were also thinking the same." Zeeniya's mother replied.

"What date should be then?"Mrs Ahmad asked for the date excitedly.

"What you suggest?"Zeeniya's mother looked at her husband and asked him.

"Well,I think October will be okay." Zeeniya's father answered.

"You mean October of this year,means four months later?" Zeeniya's mother confirmed looking at her husband.

"Yes,this coming October will be perfect for this wedding." Zeeniya's father said and looked at her sister-in-law.

"What do you think Najma(Zeeniya's khala) about wedding in October?" Zeeniya's father asked.

"Well I think that's great. We'll get some time for preparations also."Mrs Ahmad confirms the month happily.

"So,what would be the date??"Zeeniya's mother asked.

"I think 15 of October would be fine. What you guys think?" Mr.Ahmad took part in conversation and suggested a date.

"15 is fine." Everyone agreed on 15 for marriage.

The preparations of marriage were started. Everyone was happy and busy.

The only lonely person was zeeniya. No one was asking her to take interest in her brother's marriage. She was so excited for her brother's marriage. She had made a lot of plans in her mind of doing lot of things and fun in her brother's marriage but now it seems to her that she didn't exist here. Not even her parents asked her to take any part in the rituals of marriage. She was a stranger in her own brother's marriage.

But in heart, she was wishing and making dua for her brother's life and his happiness.

Marriage was done with all  rituals and Islamic terms. Nayab was now in zeeniya's house as her Bhabhi(brother's wife).

Everyone praises her beauty. Zeeniya tried to be friendly with her bhabhi but as she saw the cold attitude of her family toward her,she also kept her behaviour cold with zeeniya. Zeeniya's hope to found a friend in her bhabhi was broken. She was once again left alone in crowd.

Time of 2 years passed. zohaib was now father of a son and Nayab was expecting again. Zeeniya was the same,alone and unhappy.

In these two years,zeeniya's parents tried a lot to find a man to whom they could marry Zeeniya but every time the boy reject Zeeniya. Her parents were very depressed. Zeeniya was like a burden to them.

In these days,Nayab(zeeniya's bhabhi)brother came from Karachi. He didn't attended the wedding of his sister,because he was out of country. He was a well known businessman. Being a wealthy man and with good looks,he was so good man by heart. Zeeniya's mother was a cunning woman. When she saw Jahan,her mind start working and she decided to trap Jahan for her daughter as she was not going to bear the burden of Zeeniya anymore.

Zeeniya's mother was getting so impatient to marry zeeniya with Jahan. She didn't want to lose him. One day,she got opportunity to talk to Nayab.

"I was thinking that your brother is well educated and now settle down in his life. So he should marry now. What do you think?"Zeeniya's mother started the conversation.

"Yes,khala-ami. Jahan bhai is settled down in his life. Mom talked to him several time about marriage but he always said not now,not now."Nayab replied

"Yeah,but now is the right time for him to get married."Zeeniya's mother said while eating apples.

"Yes,mom was saying that this time she's not gonna spare him and won't let him go until he tell us when and to whom he would marry."Nayab explained while laughing.

"I was thinking Nayab." Zeeniya's mother come to the point and Nayab turn to her with full attention.

"Why don't we tie Jahan and zeeniya in a knot. They are perfect for each other. What do you think?" Zeeniya's mother wait for Nayab's reply who was shocked on what she just heard.

"Are you serious?"Nayab asked.

"Of course i'm serious." Replied zeeniya's mother.

"No,they are not perfect for each other and bhai will never agree to this proposal. Have you seen Zeeniya?? With her this beauty, you think she is suitable for my brother? Please don't try to throw her in my brother's life." Nayab ended this conversation by standing up.

"You will regret this. If my daughter stayed her parents home then you will be seen yourself in your parents home for your entire life." Zeeniya's mother said with anger in her eyes which left Nayab shocked.

Zeeniya's mother talked about the proposal of marriage with her sister and answer was same"No."

When Jahan came to know about it, he gets angry and left to Karachi immediately. He was not understanding what started in his life all of sudden. After he went to Karachi, zeeniya's brother and mother start taunting and scolding Nayab every time. Zohaib's behaviour changed with Nayab. He scolded her on small things. Every time she was getting taunts from her husband and mother-in-law.

Nayab was actually forced to convince her brother for marriage or else she can go back to her parents. Nayab was shocked and surprised to see the sudden change in the behaviours of her husband and khala-ami.

Nayab was helpless. She was pressurized to call her brother to marry zeeniya. In all this zeeniya was the one who didn't want all this. Sometimes she hated herself because she  was causing so much troubles for everyone around her.

She prayed to Allah to help her and give her that He think is best for her. With every prayer of her, she asked happiness of her brothers and parents. She asked Allah to give her what He thinks is best for her. Then Allah gave her the man who was best for her...Jahan Ahmad.

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

How are you all??

Second chapter and hope you liked it and everything cleared to you now. I edit it and I hope there are not any mistakes left. But still if it had then let me know please.

And I want you all to please press the star button to vote and do comment. Your comments are very important for me. Let me know your views.

Thank you for reading.

Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...