Chapter 27

I dedicate this chapter to all my readers and friends who have supported me throughout.
This chapter is quite special to me and i know this is special to all my readers too... I have been waiting to write this from quite long.....
Arjun will finally meet Archi and he may even find all his answers....

As I was looking through the corridor I saw two men walking there through my peripheral vision, though they didn't noticed me, I recognised them and excused myself from Sid and Kaira and started following them as I felt something suspicious, but above all I wonder how could they be together or else I'm I dreaming about this, no it could not be a dream as I'm already following them.

I actually could not believe that my dad is walking with Mr.Matthews whom i consider as one if my enemy, they were engrossed in their talks so didn't noticed me, my dad surely earns an explanation to me. They entered a room in the extreme corner of the corridor, after few minutes they came out and started heading to exit, by that time i hid myself beside a wall so that they couldn't see me.

My thoughts started revolving around the person in the room, who could it be, is any of their friend hospitalized here which caused them to shake hands again or is this any of Mr.Matthews and his daughter's new plan to ruin our lives again. I mentally started debating on the topic whether i should go or not.

After debating for a while i decided to walk in, let me see who is there inside, who is important to my dad than me, which caused him to cross limits and shake hands with Mr.Matthews, either it could be a friend or a common enemy. I placed my hand in the door knob, i really felt some kind of unknown feeling, a shiver run down through my spines, my palms were freaking sweating, why do i need to feel so. I gained some confidence and pushed the door knob to enter, as I entered inside the sight in front of me just made me perplexed, i started to gasp i feel like there is no oxygen entering my lungs, no this can't be happening, it's just my imagination, i tried to compose myself by closing my eyes saying these words, but it's of no use, because the reality is in front of me, she is in front of me, Archi is in front of me.

I don't know why she has been hospitalized, i went close to her and found out that she has dry tears in her cheeks, why was she crying, they must have tortured her, but why would they?, it must be Jade and her dad the worst part is even my father is with them, he allowed them to ruin her, even he is against my happiness, but how they reached her, i definitely know it must be through Karan, i will not leave him he has to pay for this.

I felt that my vision got blurred then i realized that my eyes have welled up seeing her, the love of my life is laying in front of me having an oxygen mask on for breathing, she looks so fragile and tired, there are dark circles around her eyes and they are even puffy. A cannula inserted i her left hand, i know she can't even bear the pain of an injection this must be too terrible to her. I want to know what finally happened to her. My gaze felt on the pink coloured teddy kept near her bed, it is same that i won for her, even now remember our last day together.

*Flashback *

It was Kaira and Sid's wedding day, there was still 3 hours left for the wedding processes to take place, i wore a white coloured sherwani with golden border and was getting ready to go to the wedding venue early as I had some works to do. I saw someone standing in the door through my peripheral vision, so i turned to meet the person and it was Archi leaning in the doorframe, she was wearing a maroon colured lehenga with some golden works in it, she was looking breath taking in it, yet she seemed upset about some fact.