Chapter 12

Flashback :
I was trying to process the word "Bucket list" in my brain, what does she mean by that? Is she going to die or something?

I had started framing number of questions in my mind about her regarding that word, i have to ask her about this, by then we had almost reached the place for tea and she has ordered it.

"Hello Mr.Cogitative, get out from your thoughts before it gets cold", she said placing my cup of tea in the table.

"Why your always in a deep thought?", she asked me taking a sip from her cup.

"Actually i was thinking about you", i said while shifting my stool near her.

"About me? What about me?", she raised her eyebrows while placing her cup in the table.

"You said bucket list some time before", i said taking a sip from my cup. Oh my god , this is so awesome , i mean mind blowing i guess this is one of the best tea i have ever tasted.

"Yup i guess i did so what's wrong in that?", she said snapping me out of my thoughts, ohh yes I have initiated this conversation.

"Mostly i have heard this from people who are about to die soon", i said.

"So", she said with a disgusted look.

"Are you going to die soon or something?", i said giving her a fully confused look.

She blinked blankly looking at me for few seconds and then she bursted into laughing, her laughter was even audible to the people near us and i felt a bit embarrassed.