Chapter 37

I dedicate this chapter to fairy-dust_ and her book Six sixes for Areiksha ...

Unedited

Archi p.o.v.

I placed my finger on his forehead and then traced his light stubbles which make him more handsome. I wonder looking at him how fortunate I'm to have him in my life, because this is what I can do for now.

The handsome husband of mine, no scratch that husband part he is your date now. The handsome husband of mine has made me to sit with my bathrobe for past half an hour and he is having his warmth afternoon nap only wearing his black trousers.

He never fails to make me surprise and never leaves a chance to irritate me. I would have packed my stuffs for the trip but he being so dominant forcefully dragged me into his SUV without any spare clothes.

I completely hate him for that, I feel like giving him a smack on his bare chest but looking at him that thought fades away as he looks too cute while sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

I traced my finger to his bare chest and landed near his heart and I placed my ear on his chest to hear his heart pumping. I could feel his chest raising up and then down as he breath, this feeling is so warmth and makes me go numb and I remember the day of our wedding.

I know it was a bit crazy to tell him about my thought there but even I didn't expected him to go down on his knees for me, asking for my hands in front of thousands no it was just hundreds of people as I was the one to tell him that I want a simple wedding with few guests and family as I don't wanted a grand wedding and don't wanted to get published in every newspapers the very next day. I was never a public figure and never wanted to be one, thanks to dad he never allowed the paparazzi's near me.

I felt an arm embrace me; I snuggled closer to his chest inhaling his intoxicating mint flavoured cologne, which lingers each part of me. I spanked myself mentally for thinking such things about my husband and i let out a chuckle.

"What are thinking", I heard a familiar voice question me I raised my head to meet his eyes, he was completely awake and was waiting for my answer. I laid myself over him balancing my body with my elbows on either side.

I shook my head saying "Nothing", "This is not the answer for my question, and will you spill the bean?" I let out a frustrated sigh and lay beside him, "Actually, I was thinking about you".

"About me?" which sounded like a question, he put on his arm around my shoulder so that I could place my head on his arm and he held me closer to him.

"What about me?" he asked shooking my body , "Have you brought me here to watch you napping ? ", I spilled that without thinking , "What???", he let out a chuckle after hearing that.

"Then what, you call this as our first date and you bring me to a luxurious yacht and then you compel me to take a shower and by the time I'm out of shower you lay on the bed taking a peaceful nap.", I yelled at him with frustration and sat crossing my leg on the bed.

"The worst part is, you don't even allow me to carry any spare clothes and on top of that you want me to take shower", I threw my hands on air and yelled looking at him.

" I never wanted my first date to be this worst", I groaned in frustration. He let out a chuckle completely engulfing me in a hug, and then he pulled me down along with him and shifted himself on top of me.

"Darling wifey, you are missing something, you are perfectly dressed for the thing we are here for", he said that with a smirk plastered on his face and slightly raised his body up by balancing his weight on his palm.