Chapter one

Hey guys so I am going to start writing because I have so many ideas for phanfics. I hope you enjoy. If you want to give me ideas go ahead just message me. Sorry if it's bad! It's my first time writing.
~~~~~

Dan Howell is 24 years old and lives with Phil Lester who is 25. They both live in a good sized apartment in London. They both secretly like each other but are scared to admit it, so they both keep it hidden.

Dan POV

He did it again didn't he. I'm going to kill Phil. He's a dead man when he gets home. HE ATE MY CEREAL AGAIN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL HIM 'DO NOT EAT MY CEREAL'

He's Lucky I love hi- no Dan stop. You no he doesn't like you back so stop thinking nonsense! I don't even think he's gay.. Is it weird for a guy to like a guy? What if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. What if he hits me.. Like my dad did... NO DAN WE SAID WE WOULDN'T TALK ABOUT THAT! Maybe it's just a phase, I'm sure I'll get over it. For now I need to think of ways to kill him.
Oh I know how about I chop off his-

"DAN IM HOME."

Here he is now, time to say goodbye to amazingphil. Which reminds me I need to ask him if we should do another 'Phil is not on fire'. But we can save that for later.

No ones POV:

Phil just came back from his walk in the park. He was thinking of ways to tell Dan that he is in love with him. But then he got distracted by a garden centre...

As Dan was walking down the stairs to go talk to Phil he noticed something in phils hand.

"Hey Phil I need to talk to yo- PHIL DID YOU BUY ANOTHER HOUSE PLANT!"

"Ermm.. It's for a friend"

Phil took a step back. As Dan death glared him. There was only one way to make sure Dan wouldn't be mad, he couldn't resist phils puppy dog face. So Phil did the best puppy dog face and said in the most childish voice

"pweez Danny"

Dan just sighed and rubbed his temples. Dan really couldn't say no to that face. Phil giggled and ran off to find a place to put his new friend 'Mr.planty'. Dan forgot all about his cereal and went back into his room to go film a new video.

Phil's POV:
(rewind time)

It's 6am how am I even awake?! Maybe a walk will take my mind off things. Latterly I've been having these strange attractions to Dan and I don't know why. I haven't really noticed before but Dan is seriously HOT! Yes I said it he is hot. The way his brown hair falls across his face, if you ask me I like his hobbit hair even better. Oh and his cute dimples that could cure any disease. Oh oh oh oh I almost forgot his best feature, his booty.

These are normal feelings for a best friend... Right? I'm thinking way to much Dan would hate me if he knew what I was thinking. I need to get fresh air..

As I stepped outside my bedroom door I took a glance at dans room, he always has his door open. I tip-toed my way to his door, and took a little glance inside.

"He's so cute sleeping" oops did I say that out loud! He started moving in his sleep. I quickly made my way out the apartment door and closed it quietly.

I let out a long sigh.. I hope he didn't hear me. I made my way out of the apartment building and started to walk in random directions. I don't even know where I am going I just want to walk. On my travels I spotted a garden centre. I LOVE GARDEN CENTRES!

I ran inside and inhaled the sweet smell of flowers. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the most beautiful house plant ever! I MUST BUY IT- wait.. Dan will kill me.. We already have 7... OH WELL.

I purchased the plant and strolled home humming along with my foot steps. I opened the door and shouted

"DAN IM HOME"

I could hear footsteps coming my way, oh no I forgot about my house plant!

"Hey Phil I need to talk to yo- PHIL DID YOU BUY ANOTHER HOUSE PLANT!"

And he noticed... Quick Phil think!

"Ermm... It's for a friend!"

Good one Phil he will totally believe you. Oh wait you have no friends... Damn it Phil! Time for plan B, the puppy dog face!

"Pweez Danny"

I can't believe it actually worked! I ran away giggling thinking of a place to put Mr.planty. Mm maybe I will put it in my room with Mr. Cactus and Miss. Cherry blossom. Awe they are like a cute little family.

I heard dans bedroom shut, wait didn't he want to tell me something? Oh well I'm sure it's not important

Dans POV

I went to find my tripod in my room somewhere. Once in a while I should clean up.. SHIT I never talked to Phil!

I took a deep sigh.. "I love you Phil.."