It was nothing- literally.
He was staring at blank pages.

I raised an eyebrow, then swiftly turned my head as he raised his own, closing the book.
I hesitantly glanced over to him.

He was a brunette like myself, and wore a gray t-shirt with a red hoodie tied to his waste. I noticed he had a familiar mole near his eye.

The male then turned his head to me, catching my eyes.
He raised an eyebrow.
"Um.. I don't mean to be rude, but do you need anything?"

"Huh?" This question snapped me out of my thoughts. "O-oh.. right. I'm kind of new here.."

"Figured."

"Hm?"

"Oh, well.. You kind of walked by 6 times," He chuckled, which made me freeze. "Plus, I've never seen you around the campus,"

"O-oh.. Is that so..? Is it that obvious..?" I sighed.

"Yep." He nodded. "What're your classes?" The brunette gestured to the almost-crumbled paper in my hand, and I hesitantly handed it to him. He had no reaction.

"Cool..!" He exclaimed, and looked up at me with a grin."You have the same ones as me,"

"Oh, cool." I said as calmly as I could.

"You're lucky this is Mr.Henderson and not Miss Skullnick- he's always late for classes," He rolled his eyes with a laugh, then held his hand out to me.

"The name's Marco, Marco Diaz."

"I'm- Wait what?" I froze.

He looked at me with a strange look.
"Um.. I'm Marco, you..?"

"O-oh..! Um...I'm.." I hesitantly brought my hand to shake his. "I'm Tim.. Tim Hades.." I muttered.

"Cool name," He smiled, retracting his hand from mine. "Anyway, you're going to lo...."

I drained his voice out, frozen in place.

Right in front of me, was the mortal.
My rival. A boy in which I haven't seen in for years.. My chosen soulmate.

"Marco!!"

That meant...

"Oh! Hey Star!"

I looked up to see a blonde girl.
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her red horns still on her head.. She wore a turquoise-flowy dress, and a tiny star pouch. The pink hearts on her cheeks glowed in the sunlight.

"S-star Butterfly..?" I choked out.

"Hm.?" She turned to me, her hands behind her back. "Huh? I haven't seen you around before! Are you new?"

Marco answered for me. "Yeah he is, his name is Tim Hades. He's in our class,"

"That's great!" She paused. "But how'd you know my name..?"

"A-ah.. um, I've heard of you before from other students...?" I forced out a chuckle.

I caught her stare at me suspiciously.

"Have I met you before, Tim..? I mean- you seem weirdly familiar," She asked.

"Um, it's a small world...?"

"Yeah, Star. You've probably seen him in the arcade or something,"

"Riiiiight.." She glared at me suspiciously once more, then turned to Marco with a grin. "Guess what?!"

"What?" He smiled curiously, and I couldn't help but smile myself.

Right now at this moment, I was sitting here, talking and laughing with two people I thought I would never had been able to hang out with as a normal person.

Princess Star Butterfly: my old ex-girlfriend, who clearly despised me. Honestly, now that I'm here today, I don't think I want her back anymore.
Like I think I've said before, I'm older and more mature now. I'm not the boy I used to be before.

Marco Diaz: a soft-skinned guy with safety issues, who also knew karate. Our very first meeting was when he had chopped my hand off, and I swear I was about to blow up on him if not for my counselor, Brian. Our other encounter was at the Blood Moon Ball, where our souls were "bonded together forever."

Now I don't think I believe that crap at all... But maybe, just maybe..

As cheesy as it sounds..

Maybe meeting these two..

Meeting Marco again..

Maybe it just was meant to be.
Maybe it was fate.

-

Ewwww lel this chapter is worse than the last one =w=; sorry..
Sorry if theres typos and such~! I'll try to fix them later on! if you have any questions, feel free to comment! i dont bite~

hope you enjoyed!