&€håpţęř Ťêñ&

(A/n:) this Chapter has a lemon in it, if you don't like, just don't read. Thanks for all the views guys!!

[Lizzy's POV]

I sat in the Phantomhive manor my arms crossed, and staring at the shadowed flowers in the dark garden. It was nighttime and I didn't want to go Inside.

My best friend as been missing for four years and everyday my sadness just got worse. I sighed and stood up, I walked back inside to get my things and leave. Since Ciel broke off our engagement I, over time, became okay with it and I accepted it but my guilt and sadness never ceased. (Y/n) was gone and that always got the best of me.

As I headed for the stairs the front door opened to reveal a smiling Sebastian.

"Sebastian how can you ge smiling at a time like this?" I mumbled under my breath.

He must have heard me and he smiled at me.

"This time if sadness will go on no longer!" He said.

I gave him a questioning look as he stepped aside, revealing a smiling Ciel holding (y/n)'s hand. I gasped and instantly tackled her to the floor.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" I screamed.

She laughed and hugged back.

"Yeah. I'm back." She smiled.

"In sorry I made you run off! I didn't mean to do that! Don't ever leave me like that again!" I said quickly.

"Okay okay. I won't next time."

I kept crushing her until Sebastian had to pry me off of her. I blushed in embarrassment but moved on.

We al sat down to catch up with (Y/n) after all these years she's been gone. Every time I looked at her I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing a dress.

Instead, she wore all black, tight pants and a black shirt. And the scars on her wrist were huge. I tried to pass it off but instead I asked.

"(Y/n)? Why all the scars?" She looked at me and attemped to cover her arms.

"Uh...they aren't scars...they're uh...burn marks from...uh...me stocking the fireplace at the Trancy Manor." She smiled weakly and nodded.

"Let me see them. They looked like they hurt." I reached out a hand to grab her arm but she jumped and fell from her chair screaming "No!"

We all stared at her in awe, but she just stood and brushed off her clothes. She stood proud and tall, her hands folded in front of her.

"I mean...yes they did. They hurt but...that was a long time ago...they are merely just scars now. I am sorry for that scene but I am not feeling well. I think I may turn into bed for the night. Goodnight." She said mumbling the last word.

She walked off and up the stairs to her old room in which no one has touched because Ceil refused to let anyone.

Ciel stood and went after her before I could bid everyone a goodnight and leave.

After he left that is what I do and I walked outside to see my carrige ready to leave.

I climbed in and we drove off into the night.

[Your POV]

I sat at the end of my bed and sighed, that was a close one.

I can't lie to them like this. It hurts, and even if I do lie, I won't be able to keep it up very longer.

A knock sounded on my door and Ceil walked in. He sat on my bed and pulled me into his lap where I was straddling his hips. His eyepatch was off and he looked at me.