#€hąpťëř Ñïňę#

[Ciel's POV]

The dreams happen every night now. I tossed and turned in the sheets. They swaddled my body, tangling me in a net like trap. I was panting, and covered in cold sweat. I kept mumbling small words.

"No. No stop...don't. Stop it!" I moaned.

The dream was killing me.

~Ďřęåmłãñď~

I stood helpless. No one could see me, no matter how much I screamed nothing would change. (Y/n) sat in a metal chair. He breathing was heavy and her head was bowed. Her hair covered her eyes and shadowed them, preventing me from seeing her blood red hues. Tears rolled down the side of her face.

(I imgaine the anime version of crying....probably bcuz Kuroshitsuji IS anime!! XD)

Claude walked into the room, a whip in his hands. I screamed at him to let her go but he just kept walking like he didn't hear me.

The whip came in contact with the left side of (y/n)'s face. She turned her head away from the impact but her bangs still covered her eyes. She began mumbling and Claude became severly agitated.

"No matter what you do to me. You will NOT hurt my Ciel. I. Won't. Let. You." (Y/n) spoke slowly.

Claude growled darkly in anger and slapped (Y/n) again with the whip in the same speed as the last strike. Her skin split and blood tricked down her face. A painful backhand connected with the smoothsoft skin of (Y/n)'s cheek.

I winced as if feeling the pain. The cuffs on her hand unlocked and she stood. Claude watched as she refused to look at him.

"I bid you goodnight and sweet dreams, Claude." Y/n whispered and turned away.

I followed her and watched as she walked to her room. Once she made it in her room she collapsed and began sobbing in pain. I tried to comfort her but she couldn't feel it. She crawled into her bed and sobbed harder. She mumbled something, and it broke my heart.

"Please Ciel...help me." She whispered and fell asleep.

~Ëñď ĎŕęåmŁàñď~

I jolted up and panted heavily. I can't let her go through that anymore. I swung my legs over the bed side and stared at the broken bloody mirror I kept all these years. I refused to be rid of it because it reminded me I was the reason she left, that I was why my life fell apart that day.

I stood and began getting dressed. I won't stand by and wait to help my love anymore. I looked at the clock and to my surprise it was almost five in the morning. I walked from my room and went to Sebastian's, knocking quietly. He soon opened the door, revealing himself in black pants and a white night shirt. Unbuttoned if I might add.

"My Lord? What are you doing up at this time?" He asked, quite surprised.

"I had another dream and this time it was of (Y/n) being beaten brutally by Claude. I will wait no longer to have her back, we go now." I finished a walked off.

Sebastian dressed quickly before following me out. We didn't take the carriage, we walked instead so we didn't draw any attention to ourselves. We finally made it to the Trancy manor and Sebastian and I looked for (y/n)'s room. A single window was lit with a dim yellow glow. Sebastian and I looked at it to see a candle sitting Inside the open window.

I climbed the nearest tree and looked in. (Y/n) lied on her bed, covered in bruises. Just like the ones from my dream. I growled in anger. I got down and began throwing rocks at the window.